My body is on fire, my brain has turned to mush

I try my best to keep my composure, lord knows I have a hard time doing that.

While one hand stays on my ass, the other one skims over the top of my underwear, then he stills against it. My cheeks blush bright red, he's felt the wetness between my legs, it makes me feel so vulnerable. I wouldn't have cared in the past, but now, I feel so seen.

"Fuck." I jerk. "What the hell is this, Elizabeth? Tell me what I just found." He mumbles against my ear; his hand is now clenching on my thigh. I can feel his hand shake, like he's trying to keep his composure.

I don't want him to.

"I- I don't know." I stutter. I try to squeeze my legs together, but he holds them open.

"Yes, you do. How are you so fucking wet?" I shrug my shoulder. "I've barely touched you."

"I know." I say softly.

"Elizabeth, your underwear is soaking wet. You've never been this wet for me." He looks at me, reading the vulnerable expression on my face. "My god." He mumbles.

"It's not that much," I say, trying to defend it.

He chuckles, "So, you're telling me if I put my hand in your underwear, I wouldn't find you being unbelievably soaking, dripping wet."

I nod.

He holds out his hand, my shaky one takes his in mine, I spread my legs and push his hand in my underwear, once his hand gets inside, it stills again. "You lied to me, Elizabeth. Your little clit is so fucking slick I can't rub it right, we have to take care of this." He says it like it's a mission, a to-do list item.

His hand moves out of my underwear, which makes me feel empty. He pulls them down, throws it with his shirt, then ties my dress up, putting me on full display in front of him. "Did you play with yourself while we weren't talking?" He asked. "I imagine you laying flat on your back, legs spread, underwear around your ankles as you fuck that clit into orgasm. Argh, I'm hard just thinking about it." I clamp my hand around his hair as he kneels in front of me, positioning my legs to his liking. I like when he does that.

"No." I say shyly, its such a forward and exposing question.

"Why not?" Eyes concentrated on me.

"It wasn't you. I wanted you." It's the truth. "Your fingers just feel better than mine."

I see his eyes sparkle, "Mhm." I hear the amusement in his voice.

His hand starts rubbing against me, and God does it feel so good. I shamelessly grind myself against his hand, and he grins, knowing that I like it. "Look at you, being a nasty girl as you grind yourself against me. No shame at all. God this pussy feels amazing, so slick and warm. I can't wait to bury my face in it." I let out a high-pitched noise just thinking about his tongue. He knows that I can't help myself. He rubs my clit, slowly, so torturingly slow that I want to die.

"You want more?" He asked.

"You know I do." My voice was gruff. "Give it to me."

He plants his lips on mine, and I hear him unbuckling his pants. My eyes widen, "Andreas, no sex." I hold my hands on his belt.

"What." He breathes.

"I- I don't want us to have sex, not yet. Trust me, I want it, but it's too soon."

His fingers slow, "Well, shit. That's fine, we can do other things." He nods his head erratically, I know he wanted sex, I can see the lust in his eyes. "It's fine, baby. I've got other ideas."

And he does.

He lifts me by the butt cheeks and puts his dick right up against my vagina. My pussy lips are on either side of his penis.