Elizabeth Pratt drives me insane, and I love it.

Without warning, I grab his face and smash my lips against his. He groans, as his fingers lace through my curly hair. I could feel his tongue trail against my bottom lip, wanting to sling his tongue over mine. I willingly let him in, tasting every crevice of me, and it felt so fucking good. He kisses so good; it should be a national crime.

He lets go, "Elizabeth, come here." I smile and unbuckle my seatbelt and plop right down on his erection that's poking my thigh. "I need you close to me." He yanks my head down to his, kissing me again. All over I feel tingles run down my spine, I want him, no I NEED him. I involuntarily started grinding my hips against his huge erection. "Stop that." He holds my hips.

"Why?" I say innocently, smacking kisses on his lips.

"You know what you're doing, and what I want, it's not fair when you're not going to give it to me."

My eyes blaze, "Who says I don't want to have sex with you?"

"You want to? Don't fuck with me on this Elizabeth, I'm sporting a huge hard-on."

I laugh against his chest, clutching his shirt. "I do, but I- I-"

"What?"

I sigh, "It's just, you've had sex with a lot of girls and I haven't fucked tons of guys. What if- what if the sex you have with me isn't good, or rememberable. I don't want to just be a body to you, just some random girl." I see his eyes soften as his thumb trails over my bottom lip, then my neck.

"Sex with you will be magical, Elizabeth. I will admit, there's something different about you, with the other girls it feels good, but- something tells me it's going to be mind-blowing with you. Sex with you will be rememberable, YOU will be rememberable. Now, are you sure you want to do this?"

I bite my lip, "Yes."

"Great, get your sexy ass in the backseat." He smacks my ass.

"Ow!" I whine. Then, I climb off his lap and into the backseat. He later files in behind me, his backseat is small and a bit snug, but if I lay down and he's on top, it should be fine.

He starts kissing me again, I hold onto his bicep, clinging for dear life. "Are you ok?" He whispers against my lips.

"I'm just scared. It's been a while since I've had sex." I admit.

He caresses my cheek, "I'll be gentle, and make sure you're taken care of. Now, be my good girl and lay down." I do as he says.

Andreas P.O.V-

I'm about to lose my shit right now.

Elizabeth Pratt is laying down in front of me, biting her lip as her legs are on either side of me. She has no shorts on so I can see her blue underwear beneath her skirt. I could see how nervous she is, she won't make eye contact with me.

"Elizabeth, look at me." Her eyes revert to me. "It's ok, alright, you don't need to be scared," I assure her, she nods her head. I would never hurt her, I just want to make her feel good, and myself included. I meant what I said before, sex with her is going to be magical.

She has this sexual allure about her. The way she walks, talks and loves to banter. I don't think I've ever seen her this scared before, only when it comes to being alone with me. You would think she was a virgin by the look on her face. There's something about her having to be vulnerable, to give herself to me. 

Honestly, fucking her in my car wasn't the first option, but what the hell can I do. Bringing her in the house, with thousands of people in it, and having to hear someone else fucking while we have sex is not something I want us to go through. I've been craving Elizabeth Pratt from the moment I saw her, and I think she feels the same way about me.

I run my hands up her thighs, pushing up her skirt. My lips kiss from her knees to the inside of her thigh, my eyes stay connected with hers. I can see her breath becoming shallow, and her underwear becomes even wetter the closer I get. "Are you wet, Elizabeth?" I whisper against her smooth thigh.

"What do you think?" She tried to sound confident, but it came out weak and airy.

I chuckle and start taking off her clothes. First, it was her jean skirt, then her shirt and jacket and shoes. Now, she lays in front of me, clad in a bra and panties. Jesus, her body is a literal wonderland, so many rolls and crevices, and those fucking thighs, so much fucking meat I want to bite them. Skinny girls are overrated, it's the thick girls that are more desirable to me.

"What are you looking at?" She asked eyes blazon with lust.

"You, I'm looking at you. How captivating your body is, Jesus Elizabeth, it's like paradise." I roam my hands down her thighs, playing with the hem of her underwear, scraping my nails gently as she shutters. They escalate to her stomach, and finally her breast. I cup one while playing with the hardened nipple of the other. "I love these."

I need her naked in front of me, right fucking now. I lift her up, taking off the underwear and bra at the same time, she gasps when she sees that she's 100% naked in front of me, my eyes widen once I look between her legs. Grabbing the back of her thighs, I lift them to her chest, taking in her womanhood.

The breath from my body leaves me, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" She questions.

I come back to reality, "Sorry, I just- I don't know you're so. . .beautiful."

She laughs, "My vagina? Andreas, it's a regular old vagina you've seen a million."

My eyes harden over, "No, not like this. Every vagina is unique to the body, some girls have fat lips, some skinny or regular, but yours are just the right size, and when you open it up, your clit is in full view." I trail my fingers over it, she moans on contact. "Trust me, you're different." I use my fingers to open up her Pussy lips, staring with hunger at her little clit. "I love your clit, truly." I lean down and kiss it gently.

"Andreas, you're making me feel weird, can we just get to it." I shake in laughter.

"Someone is eager, fine." She helps me take off my shirt. Since she can't reach far, my pants and underwear are pushed down at the base of my knee, my dick springs out and her legs tighten around me.

Her hand reaches, grabs me up like a sandwich. "Damn it, E," I grunt. Her eyes are laced with curiousness as she takes me in. Her hand strokes up and down my penis, going all the way down to my shaft, I lean into her touch, this girl is torturing the shit out of me.

"Do you have a condom?" She looks up at me.