Elizabeth is a force to be reckoned with

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

The lovemaking wasn't going so well. 

It was hard for him to rub me between my legs and hold himself up. I forgot his arm was bad. He lets go of my lips and rolls over on his back.

"This isn't going to work, E. If we're going to have sex, you have to be on top."

That makes me sit up, back erect, "What! No way. How about I hold you up and we can do it like that." I suggest.

He lifts a brow, "Elizabeth, I'm pounds of muscle, you can't hold me up with those weak arms. You're going to have to be on top."

"No!" I practically scream.

He holds himself up with one arm, looking at me with curiousness, "I remember you telling me that you had a bad experience with being on top. Do you want to maybe talk about it? We can't always have sex in the same position, it gets boring."

I tell him the story, "In high school, I had sex with my second boyfriend. At that time, I had never been on top before, my first boyfriend insisted on being the one in charge, and I never objected because I didn't know better. This boy really wanted me on top, so I did it. He laid there for over twenty minutes while I rode him, and not once did he even seem a little aroused. I asked him did he come and he flat out said no. I don't know, I felt inexperienced and embarrassed."

He looks at me with a sincere look in his eyes, "Baby, you know I would never do that to you. Also, I'll teach you how to ride as we do it." 

I turn to him, "How are you going to teach me? You never rode someone before, have you?" 

He laughs, "No, I've never before. What I'll do is guide your hips, to make it feel good for me and you both. Trust me, ok. It's like riding a bike, you trust me?"

I think about it for a minute. I trust Andreas, I trust him with my life to be frank. I had one bad experience; I can't let that hold me back. I was able to drive a car, something I thought I would never be able to do and look at me now. 

"Ok, but help me out."

"You know I will." 

That's when we start.

I watch as he scoots back on the bed, his head laying on the pillow and body lax on the bed. He's already got his pants and underwear off; his penis is out and erect. My eyes zoom in on it, and the only thought that comes to mind is if I'll be able to take all of him. He's big, maybe even too big. I took him from behind and on my back, but he did all the work.

I can do this.

"Come on, baby." He says softly, ushering me over. 

"I want to do things my way for now, is that ok?"

He smiles, "Do your thing."

I crawl towards him; my hands start to rub his body. I start with his legs, feeling his strong leg muscles under my hands. They were big and beefy; he could probably wrap them around my neck and choke me. As I do this, I watch as his eyes dilate, how they watch my every move with anticipation and intrigue. His dick twitches as my hands get close to it, but I don't touch it, I want him to beg me as I do him.

Instead, they move past his dick to his stomach and chest. I love the feel of his abs, how hard and ridged they were. It was my favorite part of making out with him, his stomach. I lean down and start to kiss each one, licking the crest of his abs. His stomach jumps under my lips, I smile against his skin. I love that I can make him feel like this.

Only me and no one else.

My tongue finds the dragon tattoo that I've come to love. I begin my ascent from the head, dragging down to the body and the tail, then I trail my finger around the shape. "It's so beautiful." I leave the dragon at peace and move to his bright pink nipples. One finger plays with the hardened nipple while my tongue swirls around the other. I suck and nibble on it, his fingers run through my curly hair, tightening his fingers as I bite it.