And the winner is. . .

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

Fuck.

They won.

The crowd around us roars with cheers, and the other side, boos. Bridget, Monica, and the others are all screaming to the top of their lungs, while I sit on my side, shocked.

I JUST, almost 40 minutes ago, promised Andreas that if he won the game, and showed James who the bigger man was, I would let him fuck me, wherever he wanted, how he wanted, and however long. A small part of me wanted them to lose, so I wouldn't have to, and a bigger part just wants him inside of me, making me have millions of tiny orgasms equaling up to a big one.

Our football team is huddled all together, jumping around like kids who just got a new toy for Christmas. The coach is doing a small victory dance to the side, oh lord.

Amid happiness, I see Andreas find me in the crowd, his lips trail seductively over his teeth as he winks, my legs tighten, he notices and smirks, immersing himself back into the happy crowd.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

After 20 minutes of walking slowly through the wild fans, I and the others make it outside to the cars. We wait patiently for Jace, Teddy, and Andreas to come out. Bridget warned me it will take a while since they have to shower, put their suits on and talk to the press about the game, and the lead-up. I stand by myself, thrumming my fingers against my bare legs.

Since the time we've been out here, Jill and Daniel have been talking and laughing with each other, I wonder what happened after the Halloween party. On the dancefloor, they looked a little too close, I thought he would just dance with her and leave, but I guess things have changed.

I roll my eyes when I hear Kam's voice, this fucking guy. I don't know what my sister sees in him, but she needs to get a reality check, the guy is a total douche. Besides him complaining during the game, he just up and left my sister here, not even trying to offer her a ride home. She's talking to Monica, Doug, and Carlee, but I could tell she was affected by it.

"Look! They're coming out." I hear Monica squeal as she runs over to Jace, who stumbles with her in his arms. She kisses him all over the face.

"I'm so proud of you!"

I can see Jace's cheeks blush up, he kisses her back, "Thanks, babe."

Coming around the happy, loving couple is Teddy, and a few other teammates clad in their expensive suits, ties, and shoes. Damn, it's like a wall of man coming our way, and splitting off through the parking lot. They all stand at 6ft and 6ft 3, with big chests and hands that could strangle a person. Through the crowd, I find him.

Andreas Chen.

He's wearing a dark blue suit with a black tie. His jacket is unbuttoned and so are the first three buttons on his shirt, it makes him look like a sexy Asian mob boss. He doesn't notice me yet, too busy talking to his teammates, dabbing hands, and patting backs.

Bridget runs up to him, slinging her arms around him, he holds her up, "Good game out there."

"Thanks, Bridge."

"I really thought you guys were going to lose."

He rolls his eyes, "Thanks for the vote of confidence in me and my team." She lets go of him, bypassing Teddy, whose eyes linger on her. I don't know Teddy that well, but I know one thing: he's in love with my sister. He gets silent when she comes around, and those blue eyes whine for her to be his, to be with him. I don't know what's holding her to Kam, does he have something over her head? Honestly, I'm vying for her to get with Teddy.

Through all the congratulations, he finally sees me. His jaw clenched, eyes hold so much lust in them it makes me almost tip over from looking at them. He walks past everyone, fighting through the crowd to get to me.

"Elizabeth." His voice was rough, tantalizing.

I keep my composure, trying not to have everyone see me quack under him saying my name like that.

"Andreas, good game."

"Thank you." He smiles.

Daniel speaks up, "Dude we really thought you guys were going to lose, Stanford is known for having a good team. You guys did a double-take, especially you, what changed things around?" He asked.

Andreas glances over to me, then Daniel, "Let's just say, I was given a proposition that I couldn't turn down, and losing wasn't an opportunity I could afford."

I CAN'T believe I promised him sex. I'm basically a prostitute. He's Andreas Chen, he's used to experienced girls, while I'm most certainly not. He's probably going to want to fuck as soon as this parking lot clears out.

"Yo! Party at my place." I hear Doug scream. Everyone left in the parking lot starts chanting and hopping in their cars, heading to our house.

"Doug, that's OUR house, you're cleaning up afterward," Daniel says, pointing directly at him.

"Fine, Carlee will help me, won't you baby?" She looks up at him, eyes squinting.

"Oh, no. We may be dating, but whatever decisions you make, that's on you on what happens in the end." He pouts at her response.

Jill runs over to me, "Hey, Daniel left his truck at home, so it's decided that he's coming with me."

"Ok." I could tell she had more to say.

"Ok, so, that means you can't come with us." Her eyes lower while twiddling her fingers together.

"What? How am I supposed to get home then?" I ask her, obviously baffled and thrown off.

"I can give you a ride home." Andreas's voice lowers as he smiles down at me.

"That's perfect!" Jill chirps.

My eyes widen, "No, tha- that's fine. Just, drop me off at the house, we're not that far."

She lowers her voice, "Eliza, we're going to have sex, like in 5 minutes, and I'm super horny so-"

"OK!" I shout. "I'll find another ride, then."

Unbeknownst to everyone, Andreas slips a finger through my jean skirt belt loop, "You're coming with me, Elizabeth. End of discussion." Well shit, I guess I'm going with Andreas.