The crucifixion of Elizabeth Pratt

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

"Did you want to grab anything for dinner with me and Jill?" I asked Mary.

She's laying on her bed, back facing the ceiling as she read from her book.

"What were you guys thinking?"

I shrug my shoulder, "Chicken."

Her lips purse, "I can't eat chicken, I'm against eating meat."

"Oh, you're vegan?"

"No, I just think it's barbaric to eat god's creatures." I just stare at her face for a moment, I see that she's not playing around. How could she think that they taste so good! If God didn't want us to eat animals, then they would be poisonous.

"Alright, how about a salad then?" I suggest, trying to find another alternative.

She smiles, "Now that I can do with. What time did you guys want to go out?"

"In an hour, Jill has to meet with her study group after that. It's the only time she has available." 

"That's fine with me." Mary goes back to her book and I go back to playing dress-up games on my computer. It's typically what I do when I'm bored, and Jill is too busy making out with Daniel upstairs.

Ever since her date with Daniel, they have been irrespirable. I'm talking about making out in the car, in her room, and even on the floor of my dorm room as I did my work. They're animals. But, even with all that, I'm very happy for her. Jill is a good girl and Daniel's a great guy, they deserve each other.

My thoughts are thrown out the window by a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it," I tell Mary. She just nods her head, eyes glued to the words in her book. I wonder what she's reading?

On the other side of the door stood my sister. The only thing she says is, "Andreas Chen." My eyes widen, I look in on Mary who's not paying us any attention.

"Hey, I'll be in the hall talking to my sister." 

"Alright." I quickly shut the door. I felt if I didn't, Bridget may cause a scene in front of my roommate, and she'll think I'm a lunatic just like her. "What do you want?"

"We need to talk about what happened at the party?"

You want me to love you. 

To make passionate and disgusting love to you as you quake under me. 

You want me to kiss you every day like it's the last time I would see you again.

You want me to kiss you on your thighs, your neck, your breast, and between your legs.

I gasp just thinking of the filthy words he said to me in the bathroom. I swear I was so close to turning around, claiming his lips on mine, and tangling my fingers through his silky black hair. 

Why did he say that to me? Why do his words sound like honey, so fucking delicious? 

Those words, those sentences, those quotes have been dancing around in my mind for a day and I can't get them out, no matter how hard I try. He was so close to saying that he loved me, why didn't he say it?

I love him, and I know that he knows that and I want to say those words to him, but I feel that if I do then it will blow up in my face. Look at what happened at Dougs match, I was so close to saying it but the words swallowed up in my mouth when he looked at me with a menacing look on his face.

"Hello! Aren't you going to answer me, Eliza?" Bridget waves a manicured hand in my face, for a moment, I forgot she was standing there, and I was outside my dorm room.