I don't like Elizabeth Pratt, she's just pretty

"Fine." I then spill my guts. About how Dean sent her three messages and wants to see her at The Lucky Barn.

Her face tightens up, fist clench, and lips purse. I can tell she was affected by this, deep down, she never got over Dean. He was the first person she had sex with, traveled with, and so forth. "He wants to talk?" She sighs, sits on the bed, and stares at her bare feet.

I scooch on the bed closer to her. I ask softly, "Is this the first time he's messaged you?" She shakes her head. "You want my opinion." Her eyes connect with mine, so much sorrow fills them. She tries to ignore her feelings by fucking me and focusing on classes, but when the lights are off and the room is silent, the thoughts come back.

"Please." Her voice shakes. I bring her body to me, rubbing her back as she clenches on her forearm.

"I don't think you should meet with him, but I know you want to know why he cheated with your roommate. Another part of me says go, I think from talking to him you can get closure." Her hair soaks my black shirt, but I say nothing, just hold her like a small child.

She sniffles, "You're right, as always." A soft laugh leaves her chapped lips, "You should change your major from biology to counseling." She keeps telling me that, but I could never be a therapist or counselor. "I'll meet him at the restaurant, but you need to come with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I need you there."

"Then I'll make time in my schedule to go."

She tucks a pillow under her arms, her chin sits on it. Her eyes zero in on my neck. "What in god's name happened to your neck?" Juliette's finger trails over the mark, analyzing the red bruise. "I bet it was Clare from 7B, it was her, wasn't it?"

"Clare? I haven't seen her in months. Why would you think it was Clare?" I asked curiously.

She smirks, "Clare's known for being a bit violent in bed. One guy came out of her apartment with bruises on his arms. She's the girl version of Christian Grey."

"It was Elizabeth Pratt," I say bluntly.

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" She drops her towel and starts to lotion up her body. Most guys would get a hard-on from this, or gawk at her, but she does this all the time. I don't even flinch once she bends over, her ass out for the whole world to see.

"She's Bridget's little sister. I went home late last night, she thought I was a burglar, hit me over the head with a beer bottle, then proceeded to jump on my back and choke me. Hence, the bruise on my neck."

She's now fully clothed. Pink cotton shorts hug her sweet ass, the cold air makes her nipples hard, which gets me hard. "Mhm, looks like someone is horny." She smirks while crawling onto my lap, sitting straight on my hard-on. "This Elizabeth girl seems tough; I can't believe you got attacked. Hilarious." I smack her thigh, telling her to shut up. "Is she pretty?"

"I guess. I never noticed her like that."

Her head cocks to the side, "You guess? This Elizabeth chick attacks you, and you never checked to see if she was pretty." I never thought too much about Elizabeth's beauty, to any guy with a dick she's attractive, but do I think she's pretty?

To change the subject, I silence Juliette by crashing my lips onto hers. She moans in my mouth; I suck it down my throat. Her bottom half grinds against my erection, making it poke her entrance. Damn, these cotton shorts are so fucking thin. I tangle my fingers in her wet hair as I flip us over. With her under me, I start sucking on her neck while sticking my fingers inside her underwear.

Her pussy is already soaking wet, she always gets soaked before anything big happens. Anything gets her wet. She sighs in pleasure, grinding her hips into my fingers. Before I can stick one in, she pulls them out of her underwear. "What the hell Jules." My voice is now raspy. I need her NOW.

"You ignored my question, is this Elizabeth pretty or not?" I groan.

"Jesus Jules, ugh fine she's pretty. Curly hair, doe brown eyes, plump lips, and a body guys would kill over. There, happy?" I'm now officially horny and irritated.

She lets out an airy laugh, "And you said you didn't notice her." She stops talking once I shove a finger inside of her pussy. I finger her until she's screaming and digging her fingers into my arm.

Since she made me wait, I turn her over and shove my cock inside of her. She bites down on her Hello Kitty plush. I ram into her with all the energy I had. My fingers rub against her slick clit, I move so slow that she pushes herself against me more for extra pleasure.

As I keep going, she decides to spark a conversation with me. "Why don't you ask her out?" She questions, her hand clutched onto my butt cheek, trying to push my cock in more. This girl can't get enough of Andreas Chen.

My hand rests against the wall as I get in knee-deep. Her slickness coats my dick. "What?" My breath comes out shortened. "You know I don't do dates, freshmen, or girlfriends." With each word I say, I vigorously pound her.

She groans, but not from pleasure. "Andre, you've got to get over that 'I-don't-do-girlfriends' crap, Jessie broke your heart over 3 years ago, get over it and move on." Her back gives out once the pressure builds up in her stomach, every time she's about to come her body goes weak. "Elizabeth is what, 18 years old, meaning you're only 3 years older than her so that whole freshman shit is dumb as hell."

I clutch my hands on her hips as I come inside of her. All my juices sour on the side of her leg. Juliette falls against the bed, while I clean my dick off with napkins on her dresser. "I'm over Jessie, trust me, I'm just not with dating in college. My schedule is way too busy for one, and the freshman thing is important. They're new to college life, and are very needy I can't be dealing with that." She wraps the covers around her body, hiding those perky breasts I know and love.

"I wasn't going to tell you this until later, but I got accepted into Harvard Law school." My head turns slowly to the naked chick with the wild hair.

"Jules, that's fucking amazing. Why didn't you tell me this earlier." I wrap her in my arms, she chuckles against my chest. "God, Harvard Law, that's a smart-ass school." Only 12% of applicants are let into Harvard Law, only the best of the best. And Juliette is the best.

Her face turns serious, "I'll be going in Fall of 2022. I know there's plenty of skanks that want to fuck you, but that gets lonely. I don't want you to be lonely Andre, so promise me something."

"What?"

"That you'll find someone, it doesn't have to be the Elizabeth chick, but someone. College can get lonely when it's just you."

I don't know why she's so obsessed with me having someone. I've been doing just fine now, why change anything. Yes, Jessie did break my heart, but like Juliette mentioned, it was 3 years ago. Now and then the moment lingers on my mind, the pain surfaces back up, but I suck it up and move on. Elizabeth is pretty and may be nice, but I don't want to get involved, plus I don't think Bridget will accept an older man dating her child-like sister.

Also, Teddy wants a shot at Elizabeth, it would be a dick move for me to suddenly claim her. He's a player, no doubt about it, but he would never hurt her. Ironically, when Teddys sees a girl he wants, the charm turns on and the douche part is burrowed inside of him.

"I'm fine where I am Juliette, I've got to get home." I throw my clothes on, kiss her forehead and head out the door.