Broken pencils and anger doesn't bode well together

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I try so hard to study, but nothing is being retained. My eyes keep darting over to the library desk, where Andreas stands, talking to a leggy blonde chick with great hair.

She's been standing there flirting with him for the past 30 minutes. Twirling her hair and batting her long eyelashes, and he's just eating it the fuck up. 

I don't know why it's bothering me so much, to see a girl flirt with him. Maybe because you like him, my voice says to me.

My heart clenches.

No more than an hour ago, I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I've been wanting to do that for a long time now but never had the opportunity. But when I saw him getting hard, and the pain that he was in from football practice, I just wanted to make him feel better, and what makes a guy feel better than sucking him off.

To see his eyes roll back, and when he started fucking my mouth, I felt so fucking dirty, and I loved every second of it. 

I like making him feel good. 

But, right now, I don't feel so good. 

My fingers clench around my math book. I accidentally break my pencil in half, the breaking sound echos around the quiet library, making Andreas look in my direction. He sees the broken pieces crumbling in my hand, and a sinister smile comes across his lips.

He knows.

Turning his attention back on the leggy blonde, he pats her shoulders, hands her a book, and walks over to me. Every step he takes sends a shuttering through my body. 

He stops in front of my desk, but I don't lift my head. Instead, I focus on my book, the math equations that look like gibberish. 

Both hands plant on the table, he slams my book shut and takes the seat across from me. 

"Is there something you may need, ma'am?" He asked.

"No." Is all I say.

"Are you sure, because you broke your pencil and kept staring at me like you wanted to kill me? So, I ask again, is there something you need?" YOU.

"What did that blonde want with you, it's a library, not a socializing hall." My voice was rattling in my throat. 

He chuckles, "She needed help finding a book for her agricultural class." I watch his fingers clasp and unclasp in the lock he holds them in.

"That's why we have an online database." I mumble. "Did you help her find it?"

"Yes, it's my job." His voice softens, "Look at me." 

I do.

"You're the only girl I notice, trust me, after what we did downstairs, you've been on my mind for hours." I can hear his groaning in my ear, the tightening of his fingers in my hair, and the way he came into my mouth. "I never had a girl take all my cock in her mouth and then swallow my cum." He whispers so only I hear.

My face flushes up, "Ok. Now leave, I'm very hard at work Mr. Chen." He laughs at my embarrassment.

He reaches a hand across the table, taking the crumbled-up pencil from my hands, throwing it in the garbage. "Be a good girl and don't break anything else. I would kiss you, but it would be inappropriate. So, just remember how I kissed you last night." 

He gets up from the table, taps it, and goes back to his job.

Now, I'm not able to focus on studying.

Andreas P.O.V-

Elizabeth is leaning up against my car, looking beautiful in all her glory.

When she sees me walking towards her, she rolls her eyes. "Took you long enough." 

I scoff, "Oh, please. No one told you to wait out here, so fucking dramatic." I say the last part under my breath.

She spins around so quickly, I thought she would create a tornado. "Dramatic! You don't want to see me when I'm dramatic. Now, unlock the car."

I do as she says, watching as she hopped in the passenger seat and shut the door. Walking over to my side, I get in the driver's seat, breathe her in, and pull us out of the driveway. I look both ways, then on down the road.

"What was that?" She asked.

I look confused, "What was what?"

"That look you gave me. Before you started the car, you gave me a sexy look and then proceeded on."

I shrug my shoulder, "I don't know what you're talking about. I just looked at you." I know exactly what she's talking about. I breathed her in. Those long curly locks, the curves of her lips, and the rivers and valleys of her body.

She crosses her arms, "I know what I saw."

We stop at a red light. On her neck, I see beads of sweat coming down. Matter of fact, all of her looks hot and sweaty.

"E, how long were you outside?"

"Mhm, I don't know, maybe 30 minutes." She plays around with the numbers.

The light turns green, I press the gas. "30 minutes? Why didn't you come to my class, I could have given you the keys." 

Her eyes turn to me, "Didn't cross my mind. I'm fine really, I just like picking fights with you." Her lips quiver in a smile.

"Silly girl." I squeeze her thigh.

"But if I did have a heat stroke, I would have totally sued your ass." She starts fiddling with my radio, turning from station to station.

"Oh, I don't put it past you, and stop messing with my radio!" I shoo her hand away, but instead, she smacks mine.

"Don't tell me what to do, you're not my daddy." And the way she says it sounds sexual that it turns me on. I've never been into the whole daddy kink, it's fucking weird, but hearing the word come out of her sweet mouth, brings me back to the library only hours ago.

Just, like, 3 hours ago she had my cock in her mouth as she sucked the living soul out of me. Then, wiped her mouth, adjusted her clothes, and went into the library to study. 

She's so fucking nasty.

"That's interesting. Just last night I had your back bent over as I fucked you so hard you screamed. And whatever I told you to do, whether that be to spread your legs, arch your back, or shut up and you did it, no hesitation. Yet you sit here and tell me not to tell you what to do. Now, explain that to me, Elizabeth Pratt."

The car becomes quiet. I wonder if she forgot how to speak.