You better snatch her up, before I do

"Elizabeth?" I question.

"Mhm."

I huff, "This is not about Elizabeth."

Then, all the boys in the locker room start to chime in.

"Who's Elizabeth?" One speaks.

"I have a sister named Elizabeth." Another says.

"Queen Elizabeth. Ewe bro, she's like 1,000." I hear a deep voice from the other side of the locker room.

Damn acoustics.

I ignore them. "Whatever, I've got to take a shower." I try to walk away, but Teddy blocks the entrance.

"Don't think I don't see the way you look at her," Jace says, I slowly turn around to him. "At the library yesterday, I saw her go down to the last floor and you followed after her. You both didn't come up for several minutes, and when you did, a smile was on her face." She was smiling, I knew she enjoyed it when I taunted her. She puts up a fight, that she's not with my bullshit.

Silly girl.

"Nothing happened," I assure them.

Teddy smirks, "Yeah right, you're Andreas Chen. No girl has ever left your vicinity without fucking, or sucking your cock." Jace laughs at this.

"I swear to the gods, nothing happened with Elizabeth. She's not into me like that, so she says." I mumble the last part. With talking to Jace and Teddy, I didn't notice the other players listening in on our conversation. "Don't you all have places to be?" I ask out loud.

"My girlfriend is busy."

"Hey, what time is it?"

"My ovens on the frizz, so yeah." God, these guys. But, hey, they are my teammates.

"Whatever you say, Chen. When something does happen, let me know." Jace shakes his wet air, leaving to his locker. Teddy pats my back, heading over to the showers. I leave my other, nosey, teammates to their discussion.

I turn on the shower, the hot water cascading down my lean body. Scrubbing the shampoo in my hair, I think of Elizabeth. Wondering how her fingers would feel on my scalp, her tiny fingers wrapped around me, pumping slowly. The way I would feel inside of her, I could tell she was tight, so, so tight. How her moans would sound, the way my name would pool over her tongue.

I groan roughly. Looking down, I see my dick is rock hard. Damn it, and in a room full of naked guys, who also have hard-ons. God, this is weird.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

After saying goodbye to the guys, I sling my backpack over my shoulder and head over to the library, to meet my group. My legs are already aching, and since the locker room is far away from the center, the walk is going to be long and gruesome.

Entering into the study space, a couple of students linger in the room. The leader of our study group, Meghan, is writing the lessons on the board. She's such a fucking know-it-all and suck up. The type of student that asks a million and one questions, holding everyone in the room hostage. There was one day I wanted to choke her, I don't believe in hitting a woman, but God-

"Nice to see you on time, Chen," Meghan smirks. Her red hair is in a tight bun, she wears a red jacket and blue jeans. She's hot, no doubt about it, but annoying as hell.

"Whatever." I sit in the far corner, bring out my pen and start working.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

My huge body thuds on the bed, it feels like a weight is on my eyelids, making them close involuntarily. One thing high school doesn't prepare you for is College. I'm only in my 20's and I feel like I'm 50 years old, no offense to people in their fifties.

The sun is now gone, and the party freaks are out. Outside my window, I hear the revving up of cars, girls giggling, and loud stereo music. I love to party, don't get me wrong, but every night is exhausting.

As I turn over in my bed, a knocking comes from my door. "Whoever that is, you better have a cheese-stuffed pizza in hand." I groan. Did I mention, I'm starving also. Being hungry and tired are two enemies you don't want to have. Especially at the same time.

"Sorry to disappoint." Fighting to open my eyes, Doug's tall, huge frame leans against my door. His face wavers with worry, fingers tightly locked together.

"Hey man, what's up?" I heave my body in a sitting position, I pray gravity is on my side and I don't tip over.

"I can see you're tired, we can talk tomorrow." The words come out so quick, I'm surprised they processed in my slow brain.

"Doug." He looks at me. "You're already here, might as well speak your words. "I pat an empty spot on my bed, he sits down. The bed groans underneath him. "Tell Andreas what the problem is," I say in a motherly tone.

His face looks like he has food poisoning, green like vomit, mouth tightly woven together. He never has anything serious to say, unless it's about video games. Once he starts talking, you can never get him to shut up.

He breaths heavy, "I'm thinking of asking out Carlee to the Zeta Psi Halloween party." Oh shit, thank God he told me this now, I would have regretted it.

"Finally." Is all I say. He tilts his head to the side. "It's been, what, a year since you've been pining over Carlee, everyone has been waiting for you to ask her out."

"Really! I thought I hide it well." He pouts. The man wears his heart on his sleeve.

We obviously have different definitions of "well hidden." I believe it was a year ago when we all moved into this house together. The only person I knew was Doug, he was a friend of my roommate, they both were on the wrestling team.

Anyway, when the others arrived we greeted them. But, everything changed when Carlee Mian pulled up. She stepped out of her blue Honda Civic wearing a pale pink hat, black jeans, and a sweater top with white buttons. Her skin was glowing, literally glowing. I thought she was hot, but Doug, he thought she was a goddess among mere mortals.

When she talked to us for the first time, I did well by introducing myself, but Doug stuttered all over the place. For weeks, Carlee thought he had a speech impediment.

As the months went on, things got better. Now, he can be a decent human being around her.

Sometimes.

I laugh and pat his back, "Do better next time, Daniel and Monica had a whole bet thing going on."

"Who's winning?"

"Monica's smart ass." We both roll our eyes. I don't know if Monica has eyes in the back of her head, or can read minds, but she knows everything. She was the first to know when Doug liked Carlee and the first to know when I had a threesome with two girls I met at a Pi Alpha Psi party.

I would never do that again; it was way too much to handle.

"So, you think that it's a good idea?" He asked me.

"I do, do it before someone else asks her out. Carlee is the whole package." I would never ask her out, she's like a sister to me. But I can't deny I've never thought about it. She's smart, sarcastic, and easy on the eyes.

"I'll have to plan how I ask her out, but sometime this week will be the big day, then." Doug pats his legs and heads over to my doorway. Before walking out, I stop him.

"Doug?"

"Yeah?"

"Might want to get rid of your porn collection." I point out.

A sheepish smile comes across his face, "Got it. I'll see if Teddy wants it." I groan.

Knowing Teddy, he might want it.