I think he made love to me, Jill

"In the novel Pride and Prejudice, Austen emphasizes the importance of overcoming one's pride to obtain true happiness. Excessive pride is a character trait that can get in the way of the happiness of many relationships, whether it's familial love, friendship, or romantic love. That is why this novel is the most influential piece of literature in the world and has been adapted into many modern-era films. Ok, class, we'll leave off there, make sure your essays on the book are sent in by next week Tuesday, no late work will be accepted." Professor Hanworth says, turning off the projector.

I start to pack my stuff up, looping it around my body and following my classmates out the door. I was able to finish Pride and Prejudice, after forcing myself to read it, and listening to the audiobook. This paper is going to be a bitch to write, with the fact that I don't remember much from the book. I'll just use SparkNotes for ideas.

Standing outside my classroom is Jill. She's got her earbuds in as she bobs her head up and down while flipping through a textbook. "Hey, Jill."

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yeah." 

We walk out the door of the English hall, passing students on the walkway. "What are you listening to?" I asked her.

"Kanye's DONDA album. I've been waiting to listen to it. I heard he was switching things in and out of the song, and I didn't want to get attached after it was changed, so I waited, and I'm glad I did it's amazing." She chirps.

I roll my eyes, "I never would have taken you as a Kanye listener." 

"What did you think I listened to?" She asked, pulling up her skinny jeans.

"Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber," I confess.

She laughs, "I do listen to Taylor, but not Justin that much, not with what he did to Selena. Now, enough about me, tell me about you and Andreas." 

I groan, I knew she would remember. Three nights ago, she asked me what happened and I told her nothing, but then confessed to her that we did indeed sleep with each other. When she asked for details, I shut her down immediately.

Sex with Andreas Chen is hard to explain.

The way he kissed me, touched me, and whispered things in my ear that I wouldn't dare repeat out loud. It's been three days since we've slept with each other, or even exchanged a conversation. Nothing is wrong between us; I've just been busy working on my speech for psychology, while he's been too busy with football. He just comes home, eats his food, and goes straight to bed.

Sometimes, when no one is around, he'll give me a wink, or tell me I look sexy, and if he had the energy, he'd fuck the shit out of me. 

"There's nothing to say, Jill." She gives me a look. "No! I'm serious, ever since that night, we haven't done anything. The sex was good and wild, but that's it." I shrug a shoulder.

"You know, you two would be a good couple." I shove her shoulder. "I'm serious, he's a funny guy, and every time he looks at you, it's like he's seeing you for the first time." 

I lift a brow, "You've been watching us?" 

"Well, yeah. Not in a stalker way." 

I ask Jill an important question, "How do you know when someone makes love to you?" 

She gasps, "Did Andreas make love to you?"

My voice stutters, "I- I don't know, maybe he did." She squeals. "Here, let's sit." 

We pop a squat on the brown bench that looks out onto the quad. A couple of guys are playing football, while a girl is screaming on the phone, with I'm assuming is her boyfriend. I tune her out and focus on my predicament.