The apology that was healed by love kisses

Andreas P.O.V-

I just stare at the white door that was slammed in my face. I can't believe she did that. For a moment, I just stand there and try to process what just happened. She slammed the door in your face, dummy. What is there not to get?

I try again and again and again, but still, she doesn't open the door. 

"Elizabeth, open this door." My voice was low and eager. I lay my palm on the door, just hoping I can feel her behind it.

"No."

I groan, "Don't be a child, just open the door." 

"No!" 

I keep knocking on the door, she'll have to open it or one of these people will call down to the front desk and complain about her. 

After trial and error, she finally opens the door. A scowl was on her face as her fingers tighten around the door knob. Before she can try and slam the door on me, I shove myself inside her room.

"I never said you could come in!" She yells, shutting the door behind us.

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to." She huffs, crossing her arms. 

"Well, we're talking Elizabeth, whether you like it or not. I can't stand the fact of you being mad at me, we need to hash this out." I tell her. I sit in the chair that's near the window, watching her look at me like I'm crazy. Eyebrows furrowed, lips pursed, and stiff muscles.

"How did you even find me. I never told you I was coming here."

"Your sister." I see her curse at the ceiling.

"That ass! I should have known something was going on when she asked where I was staying and my hotel room. I'm going to have a stern talk with her. Safety my butt." She stomps her foot like a small child, I smile with my hand over my mouth. Even angry, she can still be cute.

"You weren't answering my text or calls, I was worried, baby," I say quietly.

"Yeah, that's because I didn't want to talk to you, get the hint, Andreas. Now, leave so I can go to sleep."

"I told you I'm not leaving until we talk about this, so the faster we talk the faster I'll leave."

She throws a death glare at me, wondering if I'll wither under her stare, and I don't. I'm used to being looked at like that, it becomes a familiar feeling.

"Fine, have you come to apologize?" She leaned against the closet door, arms crossed and eyes never leaving mine. Like if I made one move, she would jump.

I'm silent.

"Then there's no point of us talking, then, now is there? You were in the wrong, Andreas."

I get up from my chair, making a B-line across the room to her. She tries to move out the way, but I place my hands on her hips, and they dig through her hotel robe. "I know." 

Her eyes look up at me, "You know?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about our conversation in my head since the game ended. I felt like crap when it was all over and you weren't in that audience. Out of all the faces I saw tonight, yours was the one I wanted to see, the one I wanted to kiss and caress. It hurt me that you weren't there, Elizabeth." 

She looks down at her bare feet, wigging around her tiny toes, "It hurt me that I wasn't there for you too. You don't think I wanted to see the light in your eyes when you were told that you won? To see the trophy in your arms, I wanted to be there, I just couldn't."