You're a pro in disguise, Elizabeth Pratt

My foot pushes the door open, being a gentleman and letting her in first. We weave around the bookshelves, I hold my hands on her waist, with it being dark I didn't want her to crash into anything. We reach the back of the room, a small copier machine and an ivory chair next to it. It's a little space that the employees and I use to sleep when we're tired. Derek was in here yesterday, passed out, sleeping off his hangover.

"Is there a light we can turn on?" She asked.

"Yeah, hold on." I shuffle around until I find the green lamp that's hanging from the wall. The light illuminates around us, showing me her beautiful face. Down here there aren't any windows, the light could cause sun damage to the fragile and irreplaceable artifacts.

"This is nice, Andreas. So many rare artifacts." She looks at the shelves, awe all over her face.

My hand's stuff in my Khaki pants as I walk up behind her. "I thought you didn't like to read."

She scoffs, "Oh, I don't. But I do like history and looking at old stuff from the past, to know that there were millions of people walking this planet, that are all dead now, it's so-"

"Eerie." I fill in.

She turns around, her head almost hitting my chest, "Yeah." The room becomes silent, and I see her eyes flicker to my lips, and mine flicker to hers also. I so much want to fuck her against the bookshelf, but I can't do that, my boss would kill me if something happened to these books, and I need this job.

"Want to see some cool shit?"

She smiles, "Bring it on."

I kiss her forehead and leave her as I walk towards a small closet that houses old maps and such. Taking a random one out, I walk over to her, turning the light on the copier machine, taking the map out of the sheath, and planting it on the clear glass.

Elizabeth looks at it, "What is this?"

"Honestly? I don't fucking know, it's just an old map I thought you may think was cool." She laughs. I lean my hands on either side of her, resting on the machine. Her back is to my chest, our smells mixing.

"It's so old."

"I know, I think it's an old expedition map. I wasn't good at history."

"I'm sure you weren't, after all, you are a dumb jock." She looks up at me, biting her lip.

"You're quite the comedian." We don't say anything for seconds, just staring at each other's faces, drawn in. I never noticed how clear her skin was, her face would be something you show after the skin has cleared up. Her brown eyes are exquisite and those lips, fuck those lips can make me do crimes. "Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?"

"No, it's just you." She smirks. I lower my lips on hers, she doesn't move from me. They move in synch; I can taste her green apple lip gloss that makes me groan into her mouth. We don't use tongue, this isn't that type of kiss, it's more of a need than a want. There's no haste, we have nowhere to be, well we do, but aren't rushing to get there. I take off her crossbody, throwing it to the ground.

Her hand plants on the back of my head, bringing my lips back to hers. I put my hands on her hips, spinning circles on her bare skin, she moans in my mouth from the touch.

I seethed in pain when her hand squeezes my leg.

"Are you ok?" Her voice was filled with worry.

"No, that hurt like a bitch." I grind out, walking over and sitting on the ivory chair. "Turn that light off on the machine, will you?" She does it.

"What happened?"

"Football this morning, my legs feel like they may fall off." I start to rub my legs, but Elizabeth pushes my hand away and takes charge herself.