A Visit To The Doctor's Office

Person says in a joyous flippancy as they walk into the doctor's office - "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." (takes a large bite out of the apple and you hear the satisfying crunch, and the person smiles like the cheshire cat)

Doctor offended - "Why would you want to keep me away?!"

Person - "Because the last time I saw you, you kept trying to touch my balls."

Doctor - "I was trying to check to see if you had testicular cancer."

Person - "Sure you were...what's next? You want to see if I have dick cancer?"

Doctor - "You came to my office for a physical!"

Person - "Yeah, and you were most definitely trying to get physical."

Doctor - "Get out of my office."

Person - "Can I take the apple with me?"

Doctor - "Get out!"

Person - "Wait...do you smell that?"

Doctor - "No, I can only smell what the Rock is cooking."

Person - "That is so 2000 and late."

Doctor - "Aren't you late to your dentist appointment?"

Person - "How do you know my schedule?"

Doctor - "You told me to hurry up because you had to race across the city during prime traffic hour in order to make it to your dentist appointment."

Person - "You pay more attention to me than my spouse."

Doctor - "Well, that is because you pay me."

Person - "I thought my insurance did!"

Doctor - "Well they do, but you pay for the insurance and pay a deductible."

Person - "I don't pay with ducks, I pay with card."

Doctor - "Are you always this annoying?"

Person - "Are you always this aggravated?"

Doctor - "Only around you, and when I am hungry."

Person - "It's pronounced hang-gree."

Doctor - "I'm not hangry now, so it must be you."

Person - "How can you speak to a client in this impossibly insolent manner?"

Doctor - "Easy, you don't have to go home, but you got to get the fuck outta here!"

Person - "Okay MTV cribs. Serious question, are you capable of making a time-relevant reference?"

Doctor - "Serious question, are you capable of leaving?"

Person - "I am waiting for my ride, and don't you dare say to be Pimp'd."

Doctor - "Please wait in the waiting room."

Person - "I prefer your office, it has a better view, and more comfortable seats."

Doctor - "I am going to call security."

Person - "And I am going to call Ghostbusters because your hospital has to be haunted. People die here all the time."

Doctor - "That's macabre, and just because someone dies in a place doesn't automatically mean it is haunted...With that logic, there would be ghostly hauntings all over."

Person - "There are ghostly hauntings all over, especially at this hospital. This hospital is more than 50 years old, there have had to be hundreds, if not thousands of deaths."

Doctor - "Well, I don't believe in ghosts."

Person - "But you believe in love?"

Doctor - "I believe it's not butter."

Person - "I too believe it is not butter. I am happy we can agree on something."

Doctor - "Me too...Well now that we made amends, may you leave?"

Person - "With wondrous delight."

(The person hops on an oversized dragonfly and flies out the window))

Person singing while riding the dragon fly - "There goes the dragonfly floating in the air, where does the sewer dry, somewhere downstairs. Berries and cream are a delight to me. Flying on this dragonfly I finally feel free. Yippee! Yippee! I shout with glee! Yippee! Yippee! This life's for me."

(The doctor pulls out a sniper rifle, takes aim, and shoots the person through the head. The person's head explodes into pieces and his body slowly tilts off the giant dragonfly before its descent)

Doctor - "There goes my headache."

The End