The Sensational Tale of World Airline Flight 7431

Once upon a time, back when individuals could fly on planes without a mask, there was a flight, a flight that happened at night. Oh yes, quite the flight indeed. Fasten in your seat belts, and hold on to your socks, heavy turbulence awaits as we plunge into the sensational tale of World Airlines Flight 7431.

All was running smoothly at first: boarding didn't take forever, babies weren't crying, stewardesses didn't have to try to jam in oversized luggage in the overhead compartments. Ah yes, all was smooth, smoother than creamy peanut butter that you can purchase at your local Raley's supermarket. If Raley's is still a viable supermarket and has not completely gone out of business, let us just substitute Raley's for Trader Joe's. They should still be in business for years to come, and the reference will not be outdated. Anyways, back to the story.

The flight was at the midway point: passengers were allowed to walk around the main cabin, use the restroom whenever they'd like, and passengers were permitted the use of their electronic devices, and then it happened; a perplexing announcement came over the intercom, it said, "Ggrrrhahadhrhdahfsd Arhdlfahsfal."

At first, those who heard it and were listening all assumed it to be an error with the transmission. Therefore, everyone seemed to ignore it, but then the proceeding two announcements were also extremely unintelligible. It sounded like a peculiar combination of someone gargling salt water, mixed with static noise that arises from a radio station when you drive through the mountains, and sprinkled with hair-raising growls that come from a vicious rabid dog.

"Ggrrrrrrrhhhhaaaarrrrr," mumbled the pilot once again in a terrifyingly ominous tone.

One of the stewardesses finally took it upon herself to check on the pilot to let him know that there was something wrong with the PA system, since no one could understand a word that he has been saying.

She opened the cockpit unsuspectedly, but when her eyes casted upon the pilot and his trusty co-pilot, the stewardess let out a bloodcurdling scream, "AHHHHHHH!!!" she loudly shrieked.

This induced perturbation with the other flight attendants who heard her chilling scream, in addition to the passengers who weren't sleeping and who didn't have headphones on. Therefore 5% of the passengers were startled, while the other 95% were not bothered at all, and were pleasantly ignorant of the current situation.

One of the other flight attendants scurried over to see what all the yelling was about, and when she placed her head inside the cockpit to take a peek of the situation, the co-pilot took a colossal bite out of her face as if she were a Whopper Sandwich from Burger King. *CHOMP!*

She screamed in fear and pain! More so pain, since a large piece of flesh just got bitten off of her face. She turned around and ran back toward the main cabin, desperately crying out for help.

One of the passengers who was observing the situation caught a clear and vivid sight of the flight attendant's mutilated face, and fainted due to the horrifying disfigurement and alarming amount of blood spilling out from the wound.

One of the other flight attendants seized his oversized food cart, and forcefully pushed it down the narrow aisle at a rapid speed, breaking numerous elbows of passengers as he hauled ass towards the cockpit. As he approached the door, the co-pilot emerged...as a zombie!

The tremendous momentum that the food cart obtained resulted in a powerful collision when the heavy, oversized, metal food-cart smashed into the fragile body of the co-pilot zombie. The zombie let out a raucous grunt, "Ghrrrrharh!" The zombie was made immobile as his body was pinned to the wall of the main cabin by the heavy food cart. The male flight attendant kept the pressure on the food cart so that the co-pilot zombie couldn't escape and wreak havoc.