The Legend of the Fartón

According to an apocryphal legend, a rather gassy employee drank a large glass of horchata, and standing dangerously near the freshly baked pastries, he could not hold in his uncontrollable butt talk. Therefore, legend has it, he lifted his leg and proceeded to expel a juicy and smelly fart upon the pastries, leaving vile ass fumes gingerly basking atop the surface of the pastries. Another employee unknowingly grabbed the recently farted-on pastries and handed them to a paying customer. After a few minutes, the customer returned ELATED, saying, "This is the BEST DAMN TASTING pastry I've ever eaten." The employee then bit into one and was perplexed by the outstanding flavor. After a brief and revealing discussion, the employees discovered that the source of the delicious flavor came from the rotted and pungent asshole of the gassy employee. His repulsive shit remnants acted like a delectable glaze, and he was ordered from then on to fart on the recently baked pastries every morning, asshole to pastry--direct contact. Because of the unique nature of this pastry's preparation, it was aptly named the "Fart-on" or Fartón. For forty years, this employee has been dedicating his life to a steadfast diet of horchata and pinto beans so that his flatulence may remain ever abundant.