☆ 3.15 ~ my happy ending

it's nice to know we had it all thanks for watching as i fall and letting me know we were done he was everything, everything that i wanted we were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it and all of the memories, so close to me just fade away
all this time you were pretending
so much for my happy ending
~ avril lavigne, my happy ending

it's nice to know we had it all thanks for watching as i fall and letting me know we were done he was everything, everything that i wanted we were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it and all of the memories, so close to me just fade awayal...

Lydia didn't sleep a wink last night, she was too busy catching up with her aunt, telling her everything that she had missed and reminiscing about old times. Lydia knew that she would only have Jenna for so long and so she wanted to enjoy every moment of their time together. It kept her mind off of Kol too. The only time she left Jenna's side was when Stefan showed up in search of his memories which Lydia was glad to return. The only person who now didn't know her was Klaus. Seeing as he was in New Orleans, he wouldn't be getting them back any time soon.

Stefan also told her what they did to Silas. Bonnie managed to turn him back to stone. Lydia found it difficult to determine how she felt about that. On one hand, she was glad that he was gone. He hurt her and her friends. On the other, she wanted him to live so she could continue to get his help. though for some reason, Lydia had a feeling she hadn't seen the last of Silas. It didn't feel like he was gone.

After Stefan left, she continued to spend time with Jenna until the morning came. Until the doorbell rang and interrupted their conversation. Part of Lydia hoped that it was Kol, but she knew it wasn't. He wouldn't ring the doorbell. He had a key and if he didn't, he would probably do what he did last time he forgot which was climbing through Klaus' bedroom window and almost giving him a heart attack in the process. She was worried about him. He wasn't answering her calls and he hadn't checked in. She had to know if he was okay. Where he was, what r was thinking and doing. Was he beating himself up over what happened? Or did he not care at all? She wanted to talk to him. To hear him explain. But she couldn't.

When Lydia opened the door, she was disappointed that it wasn't Kol, even though the chances of it being him were low. She had a feeling he wasn't coming back any time soon. However, she was still shocked when the door opened because there stood someone she never thought she would see again.

"Jeremy," Lydia breathed out, noticing both her siblings standing in front of her. She didn't think that he would also be able to come back. But Jenna did, so why couldn't he?"I didn't even realize you'd be on the Other Side."

"Hey, Lyds," Jeremy greeted her cautiously, worried about how she was going to react."Sorry for just dropping in, but I don't exactly have s lot of time to make things right with you."

"I'm surprised you even want to make things right," Lydia shrugged her shoulders."But let's hear it."

"Ah, not so fast," Jenna's voice cut them off, keeping either of them from speaking again. While Lydia was not surprised to hear Jenna's voice, she couldn't say the same for the two siblings standing in front of her. Jenna didn't seem as excited to see them as they were to see her."Lydia, go to your room."