☆ 5.8 ~ the emotion

maybe my heart's numb
don't hold my hands accountable
they're young and they're dumb
~ børns, the emotion

maybe my heart's numbdon't hold my hands accountablethey're young and they're dumb~ børns, the emotion

25 comments until the next chapter

"How many times have I told you not to pull on the ends of your hair?"

Lydia let out a deep sigh as she glanced up from her shoes, noticing Katherine's eyes narrowing at Lydia's hand which was pulling at the ends of her ponytail as she walked towards her. After spending the night with Kol, Lydia had sent a quick message to Katherine to let her know that she would be back by noon and expected her to gather everyone to inform them of the new plan. Lydia was still never good in front of crowds, she hated the idea of thousands of eyes staring at her, but at least she knew that she looked good.

"Enough to know that you're going to tell me that you spent too long curling my hair for me to mess it up," Lydia finished for her, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You already ruined the style enough by tying it," Katherine remarked."Have you ever seen me with my hair up? Even once?"

"No," Lydia shrugged her shoulders."Thanks for gathering everyone here. You know, when we started this, I didn't think we'd get enough people to fill up an entire auditorium.

"And there are thousands more out there," Katherine added."The Mikaelsons have hurt a lot of people. We aren't the only ones who want to put an end to them. How are you going to get everyone to sit around and wait while you toy with the Mikaelsons?"

"I'm not going to give them the choice to do otherwise," Lydia answered somewhat bitterly, biting down on her bottom lip and tossing her ponytail behind her shoulders, moving up the few steps that led out onto the stage.

"Are you sure you're strong enough to control everyone?" Katherine furrowed her brow."You've never broken into the minds of this many people before."

"Is that concern, I hear, Katerina?" Lydia raised an eyebrow. She was certain of her abilities, even if other people weren't. Silas had taught her well and it had been a long time since then."I can handle these people just fine. One thing they all have in common is that they don't exactly have the strongest minds. I don't even really need them. The only reason they're here is to intimidate the Mikaelsons and get their chance to torture them before we eventually kill them. Well, kill them all but Klaus. I haven't forgotten that you're sired to Klaus, I think just locking him away forever will work. Maybe we'll even put him in the same tomb that Silas was in, sounds like-"

"Lydia, go," Katherine interrupted her, watching as Lydia's eyes widened and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Wait, Kat, can you do something for me?" Lydia quickly turned around to face her."You know where I put the daggers, can you bring them? I'm going to have to return them to Klaus. As a sign of good faith."