☆ 6.7 ~ i don't wanna be okay without you

and i can hear so well, your lovely voice inside my head saying you love me, oh but i only think of you will we be together soon? i'm thrown to the wayside you're planted in my mind, alright but i don't wanna be okay without you
~ charlie burg, i don't wanna be okay without you

and i can hear so well, your lovely voice inside my head saying you love me, oh but i only think of you will we be together soon? i'm thrown to the wayside you're planted in my mind, alright but i don't wanna be okay without you~ charlie burg, i d...

20 comments until the next chapter
question of the chapter: who is your least favourite mikaelson?

Elijah pushed open the door to the manor, not surprised at all that it had opened with ease. It wasn't locked. His siblings never locked the door. The only one who did was Lydia. He understood that there wasn't much that could harm them, but he would rather not have someone steal his stuff when he wasn't home.

He was exhausted. He had searched for Rae extensively. He couldn't find her anywhere. It was difficult now that they could not go into Mystic Falls. She could have gone anywhere. She was no where on campus or in the surrounding areas. Elijah had searched with Alyssa and he had asked Stefan for help as well. He didn't want to ask Elena or Caroline, they were dealing with too much. He thought that Klaus and Rebekah should be focused on Kol, and he didn't think Rae being found by Rebekah would help anything.

"Where have you been?" Rebekah greeted him at the front door, holding a mug of blood in her hand and tightening her grip on it.

Elijah paused for a split second. He hadn't said a word about Rae to either of his siblings, and now he wasn't so sure how to tell Rebekah."I was with Rae."

"For two days?" Rebekah questioned.

"It would appear that she has turned off her humanity," Elijah shared with her, turning to close the door behind him to avoid having to look into Rebekah's eyes.

"She did what?" Rebekah's eyes widened, the cup almost slipping from her hands."And you did not think to tell me? Or any of us?"

"I did not want to burden you, you were already dealing with Kol and Lydia's death," Elijah reasoned."Besides, I was not sure that you would want to help given that. . ."

"That Rae wants nothing to do with me," Rebekah finished for him."Yes, I am well aware of that. That does not mean that I want to see her doing this. Rae is-"

"Currently upstairs in your room," Klaus announced loudly, walking down the staircase with Bubbles following him behind. Klaus didn't even seem to take notice of the pet. He had grown used to it.

"She is?" Rebekah frowned.

"I spent all day searching for her, I thought she had turned it off," Elijah was confused.

"Maybe she didn't," Rebekah suggested, hoping that was the truth.

"She might have, I only saw her sitting on the edge of your bed when I walked by after checking on Kol," Klaus shrugged his shoulders. Him and Rae didn't get along that well. Given that he was the reason she was a vampire, he kept his distance.