Chapt: 2

"B-but how a-and why didn't i know that i have 7 brothers?!" I ask them still in the middle of the street. Now i'm definitely late for school but thats not what i'm worrying about now.

"Well because- no Lorenzo we will discuss that on out way." Elio said looking at me.

"You go back home Lorenzo will pick you up later today i gotta go to my house where we would welcome you." He says.

Before i could say anything he is already walking away.

I look at lorenzo." But what am I supposed to do at home i need to go to school what about my aunt and uncle do they know?" I ask.

"Well you don't have school today just go home and pack your things!" Lorenzo says.

"But my uncle and aunt are home I can't just go home they would be frustrated and uhm not happy that i'm not at school." I said the last sentence whispering.

"Well i will come with you then." Lorenzo said and he sighs walking with me

I arrive and your scared but open the door.

I look up from the ground to my house and see my aunt turning around confused on who is opening the door and she sees me.

"Well my dear what the he- oh who is this gentleman?" She says immediately flirting.

I roll your eyes." I'm here to pack my stuff and leave." I say and i look at Lorenzo and he nods for me to go upstairs to pack my stuff.

"Well for god sake Elizabeth who is- oh uhm who are you?" My uncle ask seeing the tall man standing in the doorway.

"Oh i will close the door sorry." Lorenzo says not answering the questions.

Later i walk back with a bag of my clothes well i don't have a lot but i got all of them in the bag.

"What the hell where are you going y-she is coming with me if you like it or not!" Lorenzo interrupt my uncle.

"Oh no not gonna happen she is staying!" My aunt yells and grabs my arm and want to pull me away from Lorenzo but Lorenzo grabs me and he is stronger then my aunt so he pulls me to him. I flinch his hand away from my arm. He looks confused but ignores it.

"Oh and don't you dare to call the police because you have no control over her anymore!" Lorenzo says and i walk past him and he close the door.

"T-thank you." I say whispering almost with tears in my eyes.

"No problem tesoro you don't deserve that kinda family." He says not looking at me just grabbing his car keys.

We both walk to his car its a black car. He opens the door for me and you sit in the back and he goes sitting in the drivers seat.

The whole way to the airport is it silent in the car not akward just silent and i love silent.

I'm thinking about why they are wearing a suit.

"They are probably in a sort of mafia"

What no shut up.

"You know i'm righttt!"

No stop it that's not true! Why am I thinking of that.

"Well why did they wear a suit then?"

Wel maybe to be professional. Just shut up about it and let me think about normal things.

"What like about you aunt and uncle?"

Yeah exactly about them. Are they really not my family were they lying to me the whole time?