Chapt: 54

As I'm putting on my make-up the door opens and i see Anthonio walking in.

He closes the door behind him and looks at me.

"What's up?" I say while i'n focussing on my mascara.

"I saw you getting out of river his room." He says and crossed his arms.

I pricked myself in my eye with the mascara as my reaction.

"Auwww" i lay my hand on my eye.

I stand up and grab an make up wipes and clean my eye.

It burns a lot.

"Are you gonna answer me?" He says.

"Anthonio nothing of that is your business" i say while sitting back on my chair at my make up table.

I only put on mascara because i know i will change my outfit later today for the date.

"Well it actually is i'm your brother i'm trying to protect you-i can protect myself Anthonio and it's River?!" I say looking at him.

"He is your best friend?!" I ask.

"Yes that's why i want to know everything!" He says.

"There's is nothing you should know of." I say while looking in the mirror.

I'm just wearing some baggy jeans and a shirt nothing special.

"BREAKFASTT!" I hear someone shout from downstairs.

I walk past Anthonio to the door.

"Amora answer me." He says.

I open the door and look back to Anthonio.

"I don't need to answer anything and he yelled breakfast so come downstairs." I say and walk out of the room.

Anthonio walks after me.

"You will answer me amora." He says walking next to me down the stairs.

"Maybe some day yes." I say hiding my smile.

"I knew it there is something going on betwee- shut up dipshit!" I say laughing.

"Am i wrong?" He says.

I look at him trying to hide my smile.

"Okay I already know." He says shaking his head.

We arrive downstairs in the hallway and i grab his arm and pull him to the right away from the kitchen.

"Shut up about it alright there's is nothing but there's something but I don't know for sure." I say.

"Oehh alright fine" Anthonio says.

"Please Anthonio." I day.

"I promise I won't say to anyone." He says and we walk towards the kitchen.

"But i will tell Charles." He says while we walk into the kitchen.

I punch his arm.

He just laughs.

"Tell me what?" Charles says?

We both look and see everyone talking and walking towards the table to have breakfast but we see Charles standing waiting for us.

Anthonio runs towards him and hugs him.

"What the hell I haven't heard or seen you in weeks!" Anthonio says pulling away.

I walk over and hug Charles long.

"Yes where have you been?!" I ask pulling away.

"Yeah sorry issues at home." Charles says.