Chapt: 44

It's been a few days and I haven't been out of my room.

My brothers tried everything but they know that they can't force me.

Even River tried everything he even came in with a scissor in the lock. Yes he did that.

He tried everything but I didn't do anything i did not stand up not speak nothing just staring at the wall sitting on the ground for hours.

He just left after sitting hour on my bed trying to speak to me.

After he left I immediately locked the door again and had another breakdown.

Now it's been a few hours since then and i look on my phone at the time. It's 8:44pm. So it's evening.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror my eyes are red and puffy from crying my lips are burning and red with blood because i bit on my lip so hard while crying. Too hard...

I look awful. I feel awful.

So i'm gonna shower. I take off my clothes and i turn on the shower on a normal temperature.

I'm not gonna do it like i did when i blamed myself or when i felt awful.

I go under the shower and i sit down and i just feel the water on my skin and close my eyes.

I hear his voice and get tears and breakdown again.

Flashback

"Look i'm a monkey." Thomas says and he walks with wide legs around the room.

"Let's play adults like i'm gonna shop at your store!" Thomas says.

I nod and i sit on the bed like i'm behind the cash register.

"Hello sir." I say trying a deep voice.

"Hello." Thomas says and he settle some imagination drink down.

I grab air like its a bottle and shove it in front of me like a cashier does.

"Bleep, bleep, bleep, 20,40 please." I say.

Thomas grabs something out of his jacket and give it to me it's just air.

"Have a good day!" He says.

"You too sir." I day.

We both burst out of laughter.

End of flashback

That's a flashback from almost 10 year ago i don't know how i can remember it but it's and amazing memory.

After i don't know for how long i stand up and turn off the shower. I get dressed again and sit on my bed.

Then i have an idea.

I want to get out of my room so bad but I don't wanna face the boys.

I wanna ride the motor.

That's a bad idea isn't it.

River explained every detail to me because i'm gonna lesson for car and then motor so i can drive myself.

But why not now?