Chapt: 33

It's been a few months and its summer and its like crazy hot outside. Noah, river and charles came like every day to my house and it was so fun.

And now it's summer break. I have been healing and healing and i'm okay now and it's crazy but I don't care about my scars. Maybe sometimes but not around my brothers but not always. I wear now what i always wanted to wear shorts or shirts or even a top. It's crazy. Even river had seen every scar. The first time he saw them wasn't really good but you know.

So back to that day.

We just came out school. I was like always wearing some sweatpants and a hoodie. Also in this kind of weather my brother didn't even said anything because they know i'm not gonna change.

But now it was so hot that the boys Noah, River and Charles went with us and went into the pool. All of the brothers were swimming immediately after doing work even Elio. Now he is just chilling on a chair and i am yeah where am i. Inside with ice coffee and a book just in the cold air of the airco.

"Hey amora!" I hear someone shout.

"What!" I yell back.

"Come swim with us!"

"No!" I yell back.

"Oh come on that's not fun!" I hear immediately it's noah.

"Yes come on be fun!" I hear river yell.

I actually became good friends with Noah but with River he is still such a weirdo.

"No is no!" I yell and get back to my book.

I hear someone coming.

"They really want you here." Its Elio walking to the kitchen grabbing some bear.

"No i don't want to change." I day.

"We all know that's not the reason." Carlo says walking in and grabbing some bear because elio can't hold then all.

"What is it then?" I ask looking at them.

"You don't want hem to see your scars or us." Carlo says.

"Maybe..." i say looking back at your book snd taking a sip of your ice coffee.

"Amora it's alright they don't care." Elio says.

"I think they do so no thanks." I say.

"Can't you swim or something that you don't come?" River says walking in.

"Grab some bear too if you want." Elio says and they walk away with bears.

River grabs some bears.

"I can swim but i just don't want to!" I say.

"Why tho it's hot outside!" River says.

"Do you see me outside then? No I'm inside so I don't care." I say.

"Jesus alright but i think your an pussy." River says walking away.

"Fine i will come then." I say to myself.

I lay my book down and take the last sip of my ice coffee. I walk upstairs to my bedroom. I did buy some bikinis for the summer but i never thought i would wear them.

But now its time to show my body how disgusting and hot it is.

I get undressed and grab a black bikini and put it on.

I look at myself in the mirror and i feel disgusted but i can see my scars healing. But they will stay i know that.

"What do you mean ⏳ body jesus." I say.