Chapt: 28

I wake up sweaty en dizzy. I look around and recognise its my room. I'm home again.

I want to get out of bed so i turn but I squeeze my hand in a palm from pain. My ribs are broken nice to feel that again. Well i'm sort of used to it but this are a bit more ribs then just two.

I stand up with a few wheezes but it's fine.

I grab a hoodie from my closet that probably belongs to one of my brothers and put it on.

I walk out of my room with difficulty and pain. I walk down every step of the stairs with difficulty, but finally after ten minutes I'm finally downstairs.

I just want to walk trough the kitchen door when i hear my name coming out of one of the brothers mouth so i stop walking and i try to listen.

"What are we gonna do about amora like her uncle?" Luca asks.

"Well we need to sent someone to kill him or something." Pietro says.

Now your pissed and you walk into the kitchen saying." No your not killing him."

"Stellina what are you doing out of your bed!" Elio says. Wow I haven't heard that name in ages.

"You really need to rest piccola. You okay? how are you feeling?" Luca asks.

"Guys i'm fine its just a few ribs who are broken. I don't want you to kill uncle Diego." I say.

"How do you know you have broken ribs?" Anthonio asks.

"What do you want us to do then about him? Not kill him means your in danger!" Lorenzo says.

What is he doing here?

"oh and since when do you decide that? You are not my brothers! And i had broken ribs my whole life because of Diego so don't worry" i say.

"Amora be nice to him he is just here to help. And we want him dead because of what he has done to you." Elio says.

"Yeah exactly so we're not 'just' killing him! You know what he has done to me right so i want him to feel the pain i have been feeling my whole damn life! I Wanna. Fucking. Kill. Him not you guys." I say angrily.

"Amora we- no you guys don't understand- yes we do amora!" Pagolo says.

"No you don't! Have you guys been trough all of this? Like i did? I have been trough things you don't wanna know! You guys don't know everything! You think that you know that but no! I just wanna kill him in the most painful way!" I say.

"And don't say that i'm to young to kill. I have probably more kills then any of you guys!" I say a bit crying because of how angry i am.

I wipe some tears of my cheek.

"Oh on the kills ur probably right and everything else probably too but how are you gonna do that? Just gonna wait for him again?" Guiliano asks.

"Well that's the only option isn't it?" I say.

"Yeah but still we also- no eli please just let me have my life without worries by waiting for him and when he comes i will kill him not one of you or your guys." I say.

"I don't think i can let my baby sister kill someone?" Elio says.

"Okay first i am not a baby anymore i have killed so many freaking people second you can also let me be alone with him and i kill him and third i can handle him more then you guys can." I say.

"Look we will see alright. We're gonna wait if he is gonna come back or not." Elio says.

"Fine by me." I say.