chapt: 41

⚠️Flasbacks!! trigger warning! ⚠️
⚠️Rape, beaten up etc.⚠️
⚠️Skip to where it says end of flashback⚠️

"So how are you since.... You know last time with lizard." Thomas says to me.

That's a nickname we use for Diego.

We're laying on the ground against the bed on a blanket what is really thin.

We're both 12 and we both see each other each month or year a few times but it seems to be more these months and longer.

We're now three months together in one room. Or actually prison.

It's my uncle and his dad here always them against us...

"I'm fine i guess i just hope he can leave us alone now. Or they actually." I say.

We're both 12 here.

"I ho-" he was about to say but we hear footsteps and we both recognise it.

We both look at each other terrified.

It's his dad he has really slow and loud footsteps and my uncle has loud but fast footsteps.

Then the door opens and it is indeed his dad. Philip is his name.

He walks over to me and grabs my arm for me to stand up.

"Please leave her alone dad!" Thomas says standing up.

"Please let me go...." I say with tears streaming.

He doesn't say anything he never does my uncle is more of a talker.

He just holds my arm and drags me out of the toom leaving thomas alone.

He close the door behind him still holding me and locks the door.

I try yo escape by just wiggling my legs around but that's not helping he is freaking huge big ass guy.

I eventually stopped trying to escape because ot doesn't help very much.

We arrive at The room and i mean the room where i always get raped or beaten up.

But this time feels different.

He trows me at the floor i whisper a quick ouch and look back at him.

"Your uncle is on a litte trip." He says smirking.

"And he told me to do whatever i want with you." He says.

"Here is what gonna happen your gonna listen tk me and do as i told!" He says and he stands up unbuttoning his belt.

I know what is gonna happen.

(I'm not gonna do more details on rape i'm done doing that)

He walks over to me and he grabs me by my troat.

"I'm probably saying it to much but your such a pretty girl for such an young age." He says and he trows me in the corner of the room.

I can feel tears streaming down and i look afraid at the talk man looking down at me.

"Now do me a pleasure and do what i say." He says and he point at his pants.

And i do it.

That tasted like shit.

After I pleasured him he looks at me snd he makes from his hand a fist.