Chapt: 42

"Okay so we have an plan?" Lorenzo says.

"Yeah i think i know for sure if he sees me he's gonna be surprised that i'm alive then you all are searching for who ever your brothers names are -and then amora is gonna kill him." Thomas says.

"Mwah almost true, i'm not gonna kill that guy yet. We're if your okay with it of course are gonna talk to him and then kill him." I say.

"That's saying it nice btw like i'm gonna do to my uncle." I say.

"Your not just gonna talk are you?" Anthonio says.

"Of course not what do you think. I've been tortured my whole life by him he deserves a painful death and the same with your dad." I say.

Thomas nods." Yeah i agree."

"So i'm gonna do that after we found Elio and Carlo." I say.

"If we're gonna find them." Anthonio says.

"Hey! We ARE gonna find them okay!" I say while loading my pistol.

"But your not going!" I say pointing at Charles.

"What why not?" He says.

Me and Anthonio look at him annoyed.

"Are you crazy? We know who those guys are and what they can do - do you know that?" I say.

He shakes his head.

"Its dangerous for you. Your staying here to keep pur house together or something." Lorenzo says.

"Fine whatever." He says and he sits down on the couch.

"Well i say lets get them!" I say and wr all walk to the garage and we all get in cars and drive to the location.

Me and thomas are in the car with Lorenzo driving and River next to him.

"You guys are hundred percent sure they're there?" River ask.

"Yes we know for sure there are a lot of rooms and you guys didn't check them." I say.

Later we arrive at the building and we all prepare ourselves before going towards the building.

Lorenzo is walking with everyone behind him.

Before i could go upstairs with Thomas a hand on my shoulder stops me its River.

As i look in gis eyes he whispers." Please be careful i don't want you to get hurt again." He says.

"Don't worry I won't. But you need to be careful too!" I say whispering back.

"Amora you coming or what??" I hear thomas whisper from upstairs.

Before i could walk River stops me again.

"Promise me..." he says.

"I promise okay you too!" I day pointing a finger at him while taking a step on the stairs.

"I promise darling." He says smiling and we both walk to our positions.

Me i go upstairs meeting thomas , Pagolo and Antonio.

They will hide and only me and Thomas are going to that bastard. They are for back up for incase it goes wrong.

Me and Thomas arrive at The door.

We hear a voice. We both immediately look at each other.

We listen to what he is saying.

"Yeah yeah mhm just take care of it i need him." I hear Thomas his dad say.

"Damn it." We hear him yell and we know his phone call is over.

So this is the perfect time.

I look at him and we both take a deep breath and he opens the door.