Chapt: 36

Later that night we're all done eating now it's just chatting with each other.

"I wanna tell you guys something." Elio says loudly.

Everyone stops talking.

"I'm leaving for a few months to an other country." He says.

"Lorenzo will stay here he will take my room and will be in charge because Carlo comes with me." He says.

"Probably marino, steven etc may stay too of course just tell me everything what is happening at home." He says.

"For how long are you leaving?" Pagolo ask.

"I don't know that's the thing so i will let you know of course." He says.

"Why are you going away? And were too?" I ask.

As everyone is staring at me and back at Elio i look at River sitting in front of me. We both know that means more time with each other because boss is not around.

"Well its just for some business and its to Mexico." He says.

And it hit me immediately their not just going for business it's for mafia.

Duhu

I heard an conversation the other day about mexico mafia that they are maybe our enemy and that's not good. So i guess they wanna make it right with them.

"Wel now you guys know we're leaving tomorrow already so." He says and stands up.

"Can you clean the table and everything Charlotte ." He says to an woman.

I'm so pissed that he is putting all of this in her hands.

I always help the cleaners clean up the food or I talk to them every now and then.

While everyone chats again and stand up etc. I stand up and help Charlotte.

"Hey Charlotte!" I say as i put some plates on the kitchen counter and she does too.

"Hi miss Romano." She says smiling at me.

"Oh please call me Amora or call me anything you want i feel like an mother if you call me that." I say and we both laugh a bit.

Everyone is always like 'let her do her job she is getting payed to do this it's no big deal for her'
But I don't care i'm the only woman i need another one to talk to come on!

"Well actually you are in this household." She says and we both look at the chaos at the table.

We both laugh."yeah true" i say.

"That's why I'm glad we have another woman in this house. Even though your an cleaner your amazing." I say and smile at her.

"Aw that's so sweet thank you sweetheart." She says.

"I will get more plates." I say and wak back to the table.

"Why are you always helping that woman clean up?" River ask while i grab some plates.

"That woman is Charlotte and it's sad that she must clean this up alone." I say.

"Get some plates to will you." I say and walk back to Charlotte.

"Alright fine. Your such an beautiful soul." He says sarcastic.

"Oh shut up." I say and put the plates down.

So does river.

"Thank you." Charlotte says smiling at him.

"Of course." He smiles back.