Chapt: 76

author note: i changed a little bit from the last chapter so if you already read that chapter go a bit back to know a bit more otherwise you'll be confused further in the story :)
——————————————
I grabbed the mens arm and twisted it behind his back making cracking sound come from his arm which make me smirk and he screams like a girl.

i kicked him in his ** making him drop to his knees and holding his area.

i grab him by his throat and make him look at me.

"who are you?" i ask.

he just smirks a bit.

i punch the side of his face and make him fall on the ground.

i hold his face down with my foot on his head or actually i have heels on. so the heel of my heels is close to his eye.

"i'm gonna ask again if you don't answer the only thing you'll see is my heel in your eye." i say.

i got interrupted by someone who comes bursting in the bathroom.

i look up and it's river he looks at me and then back to the man. He looks confused back at me.

"you okay?" he ask.

"i'm fine but i'm not so sure he is if he doesn't answer my question!" i say holding my heel closer to his eyes.

"Я тебе ничего не скажу, ты грязная сука" he says.

(I won't tell you anything you dirty bitch)

river looks confused at me.

"right russian okay we're gonna do it like this?" i say.

i kick my heel into his eye and pull away and his hand goes on his eye while he groans in pain.

"кто ты! и что вы от меня хотите?" i say

(who are you! and what do you want from me?)

both river and the man look at me confused.

"what you didn't think i could understand you or even speak russian?" i say.

"make sure no one comes in." i say to river and point at the door.

he just nods and hold the door close.

"ты знаешь, почему я здесь. и я сделаю то, что говорит мой босс" he says and stands up but still holding his eye.

(you know why i'm here. and i'm gonna do what my boss says)

"really man? you don't wanna fight her?" river says and i smirk.

"приди и возьми меня, ублюдок" i say.

"i said come and get me bastard by the way." i say to river and not looking to the guy so i did not see a punch coming.

he punches me on the side of my face and i stumble a bit back and grab the side of my face.

i feel blood pouring down my nose. he got me good.

"you asshole! you're ruining my make up!" i say.

"you worry about that?" river says.

"nah i don't care." i say chuckling and the guy wants to punch me again but i dodge it and i kick in his stomach and punch in it.

he grabs his stomach pain.

i grab his throat again even though he is a big guy i'm not scared.

"i'm gonna ask again who are you and what do you want." i say.