Chapt: 32

I walk around in the school outside the school with charles. He looks at me and he laughs.

We didn't just drink the whole bottle of wodka but also a bit of a bacardi bottle and we smoked something i didn't know what but i needed it.

I got drunk before though when i was fighting for an night and ie ad exhausted but a friends she had bottles of alcohol a lot and we got soo drunk that I don't remember a thing of that night.

And now i'm drunk again but its better it feels better because i'm also stoned. It's really great.

we are outside on an old wooden bench next to the school where no one comes.

"Hey char?" I say trying to look at him but i can't see him.

I look the other way and see him standing against the wall.

"Yes amora." He says in a slow tone.

"I think we're fucked I don't think we can go back to school." I say.

"Do you think?" He says. And we both laugh.

We keep laughing. And laughing.

"Okay my stomach hurts stop." I say laughing.

Charles laughs even harder.

Suddenly he stops.

I look at where he is looking.

"There you are!" Anthonio standing there with Noah and the twins.

"Yess here we areeee." You yell.

"We were sick worried of you!" Pietro says.

"We missed like one lesson come on." Charles says walking over to me.

"You didn't just skip one lesson you skipped three lessons." River says standing behind the twins.

"And what is that dumbass doing here." I say crossing my arms.

"Wait are you drunk?" Pagolo says walking kver to you and looking you in the eye.

"Wel- no no we are not we just chilling you know." Charles interrupting you before you day anything bad.

"Yes yes what he said." I say.

"Yeah sure i believe you. Now come on you need to come home." Pietro says grabbing your arms.

"Ey i still have some lessons." I say while i get dragged away.

Charles walks with me.

Pietro stops walking. "Really you wanna go to your lessons like this all drunk and stoned?!" He says.

"I'm no- okay cut the bullshit you are drunk and stoned snd Elio is not gonns be happy! He doesn't know it." Pagolo says.

"He doesn't know?" I ask.

"Not yet if you come home with us then maybe you can just take an nap and be sober again." Anthonio says.

"Well what about you guys. You have lessons too and Charles what about him doesn't he- no he doesn't need our help looks like he has been drunk and stoned before you haven't." Pietro says.

"Who told you that? I have been drunk and stoned before you got no idea!" I say shaking off Pietro his hand.

"Charles lets go we're going to your house." I say as i drag Charles with me.

"Oh uhm okay." He says and just walks with you.

"Amora! Come back!" Anthonio yells.

You just keep walking with Charles.