Chapt: 15

On that each of my brothers sit down next to me and talk to me.

And yes i can hear them but i can't move. I'm still in my imagination or something. Getting chased by my horrific uncle.

We go from the eldest to youngest. Elio did already an goodbye. Now is carlo.

Everyone leaves and carlo stays.

He walks towards my bed and sit down next me on a chair.

He holds my my hand. He has tears in his eyes.

I can hear his voice so and then while i try to run and get killed again and again.

Carlo

As i sit on a chair next to my sisters bed i see her laying there closed eyes. I know she is in pain....

I hold her hand and after a while i get squeezed in my hand.

I begin to tear up."piccola can you hear me?" I begin.

"Of course you can't...." I continue.

"Look i don't know what to say... i-i just walked in and see my baby sister in a bed in coma." I say.

"I-i just can't handle it." I lay my head on her hand and begin to break down.

I look up and say. "I'm gonna try to help the brothers out. I know they are not gonna have it easy. I will be there for them I promise you piccola."

"I don't wanna say goodbye because your not rid of me yet!" I say and i laugh trough my tears.

I stand up and before i walk out i take one more look at Amora. I wipe a tear away and walk out.

Pagolo try's to stop me but i walk to my room and close it.

Guiliano

I was waiting for Carlo to be done with his goodbye.

As the door finally opens Carlo storms out and i see pagolo try's to stop him but he is already in his room and close it loudly.

Like elio did even elio is breaking down oh man this is gonna be hard...

"Why are you even her Elio get some rest we will be fine." I say as i open the door and get it.

I can hear luca say." He is alright now go."

I turn around and walk to the bed.

I sit down and take her hand. I look at her closed eyes and tears begins to stream down.

I sigh and say." You scared the shit out of me piccolo."

"I get it why you did that." I continue.

"I-its just we can't lose you again."

"Please amor not again." I say crying.

"Wow i'm being a real man." I say wiping my tears away with my free hand.

"I-i hope your okay in your own head and if you can hear me.... Come back please." I say.

"I don't really have much to say.
I think i'm gonna drink a lot party a lot like i always did but i'm gonna try not to get in the hospital I promise little sis." I say as i stand up.