Chapt: 46

Another few days later and i begin to be even more depressed then i've ever been. It's not only the death of Thomas but i'm gonna think about everything about my life and then it hits me my life is bizare.

I'm trying to get out of my room when my brothers are away or something. I haven't heard or even seen River. I think he is back with his family.

I'm listening at the door and hear my brothers leave. I know their going to meeting and school etc. So i'm already in my sport clothes and i slowly open the door. I look around to see if someone is here.

There is no one so i walk down the stairs and go right and open the door from the gym.

I need this. I haven't been here in months.

I put on the speaker and connect it with my phone.

I put on music not too loud so that i still can hear my brothers coming home.

I do a few exercises and train for an hour and turn off the music and the box.

I stand still to listen if their is someone but there's no one.

I walk out of the gym and walk upstairs to my room.

I take a shower and put on just some sweatpants and hoodie.

Then i jump from a knock on the door.

I stand still in the doorway of the bathroom and listen.

"Amora i know you just got out of the shower and you went to the gym i was here the whole time." I hear river say.....

"I...i just can't let you go. My parents are worried about me. Please talk." He says.

"I thought you were away like the others...." I say.

I can hear a sigh from the door.

I walk towards the door and listen.

"I haven't heard that voice in days...." He says.

I sigh and look down.

"Look i'm gonna go to our 'place' you know were the only place we know.... If you wanna talk i will see you there." River says.

I can hear his walk away and walk down the stairs.

Our place...

That was an awesome night.

It was my place first i was the only one who knew so I thought.

I was just watching the sunset.

Flashback

"Hey you there stole my place?" I turn my head and see it's river?

He walks towards me and sits down next to me on the bench.

I walk in front of me at the sun going down he does the same.

"I thought i was the only ome who knew this place." I say not looking away from the sun.

I feel him looking at me." Well I thought so too." He says.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Just thinking. I'm always going to this place if i need to think." He says looking away

I just nod.

"What about you?" He ask looking back at me.

I look at him but immediately look back at the sunset." Same as you and the sunset is beautiful." I say.