Chapt: 77

"i'm fine you guys." i say while i slowly get up getting help from elijah.

"i just need some pills or something and some bandages." i say.

"i think you need a lot more then that." anthonio says.

i glare at him.

"where is that guy?" guiliano ask.

"the guys is in the trunk." river says and a few guys who are our guys like bodyguards open the trunk and of course the guy is awake....

he punch one of the guys to the ground but guiliano and carlo are both on time and punch the guy and kick him on the ground.

the bodyguard stands up from the ground and take the guy not alone but with two other bodyguards.

they walk our of the room.

"let me take a look at the wound." luca says as he walks to me.

river looks at me and i nod and takes the towel off.

they see the stabbing wound and just look concerned at me.

"you'll be okay its not that deep but as i can see your skin has almost no color so you lost a lot of blood." he says.

"no shit i did not fall put of the car on purpose." i say groaning a bit of the pain.

they laugh a bit and luca shakes his head.

"you need to rest and get that wound treated." luca says.

elio holds me and he walks me to the nursery room.

"you know i hate this room..." i say to elio while he lays me down.

only river went with me the others waits outside.

"i know stellina but just for the treatment." he says.

"you won't be long in here." Luca says while he cleans my wound.

he cuts my dress more open to threat my wound.

"there goes my dress." i say.

"you have enough clothes." luca says.

i look at him annoyed.

after he did some alcohol on it and i just groaned a bit of the pain he put some bandage on it and i was done.

"you can get dressed now and rest!" Luca says.

"i don't know that word ya know." i say as i stand up from the bed but i immediately regret that i should have done that slowly the pain on my wound pfff.

"be care full darling." river says and holds me.

i shake his hand away.

"i'm fine i'm gonna change and interrogate that guy." i say walking out of the room.

"amora you may be stubborn as fuck but you need to listen to your brother!" Elio days and he does not say my full name a lot so that's great.

the guys who were waiting outside just turned around and looked at me.

"i know Eli i will after i dealed with that guy. i say walking up the stairs slowly.

"i will help you come." River says and hols me so it's easier to walk up the stairs.

i changed into some sweat pants probably from River or one of my brothers.

River just helped me a little bit.

We both walk out of my room when i see a girl coming out of Pagolo his room?

i cross my arms while she doesn't pay attention and walks with her phone.