Chapt: 65

Pov River

we walk into the restaurant and i spoke a woman who lead us to our table.

i walk over to the chair and i sign to Amora to sit down.

she sits down and me as a gentleman help her sit at the table.

i walk over to sit in front of her.

"i love this place!" she says.

i smile at her.

"i used to go here with my family. All the memories are coming back now." i say smiling but it isn't really a good memory tho...

"used to? what happened?" she ask.

i'm lost of words

can i tell her my family problems?

is she ready for that

am i ready for her to know?

"uhm...." i say but i can't get anything out of my mouth.

she then grabs my hand and looks me in the eye. "you don't have to tell me anything you know that. Whenever your ready. just know i'm here for you." she says.

i love this woman.

oop

do i love her?

"you don't wanna know." i say grabbing the menu.

"riv of course i do." she says also grabbing the menu.

"what do you wanna drink darling?" i ask to avoid her asking again.

"riv what happened?" she ask.

"i think i will get a coca cola. and ypu wanted to tell me something about driving cars right?" he says.

"your avoiding it again. Look i want to tell you everything about that of course. But you need to tell me more about your family i don't k ow anything and you know mostly everything of me? but like i said take your time." she says.

"look i do wanna tell you of course we just begon pur relationship and i still wanna get to know you." i say.

"and i wanna get to know you and i mean everything and that includes family." i say.

"okay as you know i'm sort of living at your house with your family." i say.

she nods.

but before he could finish a waiter walks towards or table.

"can i get you something?" the waiter says making eye contact with me but turning to Amora and he gives her a wink.

amora pov

i just got a wink from this waiter

ew

he is young waiter tho but still i'm with River.

"can i get a coca cola please?" river says.

"yes of course." the waiter says and writes something down on his paper in his hand.

"what do you want darling?" river ask.

"uhhm can i get a fanta please?" i say.

"yes of cours gorgeous." he says flirty.

i give river a look and shake my head.

"something to eat to or?" he asks.

"we're still looking thank you." i say smiling to him.

he nods." okay i'll be back with the drinks soon." he says and walks away.

"that was weird. no continue i wanna know everything." i say.