Chapt: 23

I feel that i'm in a car. I immediately got blindfolded and a rope around my hands like i'm a prisoner or something.

I'm scared like freaking scared.

There gotta be an reason that the blindfold me so i guess that were not going to my old house.

My thoughts got interrupted by my uncle." I've always wanna ask you how long could you understand and speak Italian?"

I hold my laugh in but i'm smirking and he knows that.

"Well answer me!" He yells.

I jump back but he doesn't scare me that much anymore but he is still scary.

"Jez calm down, i could understand and speak fluent Italian since you have known me." I say.

Before he could answer is say:" don't be surprised isn't it obvious my parents who weren't even my real parents spoke Italian." I said

"Mhm well you will regret that we're almost here." He says.

"Great... its not like i have a choice of knowing a language but sure do whatever you want with me." I say.

"Because the old man has his needs." I say.

"How is my auntie?" I say sarcastic.

"Jezus can you stop talking, you have changed a lot. But i will change that." He says.

"Well i take that as a compliment, but you didn't answer my question how is auntie." I say fake smile probably to a window because i have no idea how i sit.

He sighs." You want me to be honest?" He says.

"No i want you to lie? Of course i want to know." I say.

He sigs." She isn't doing good that's why we need you." He says.

"Oh so what is going on then? And for what do you need me?" I ask.

"You'll see we're almost there." He says.

Well until now its going well.

But that will change.

After a while the car stops.

I'm hella scared like where am I? what's gonna happen and what's wrong with my aunt?

After a while of driving and me falling asleep the car stops and i wake up.

I can hear the door open and i feel a hand of my uncle grabbing me by my arm and force me out of the car.

He is standing behind me with two hands holding my shoulder.

"You wanted to know what's wrong with your aunt?" He said.

"What you call my aunt but yeah?" I said rolling my eyes even tho i'm still blindfolded.

He takes off my blind fold and i blink a few times before i see a huge house and my aunt standing in the door entrance.

I look confused. But then when i look closer i see that she is sitting in a wheelchair.

"Woah I didn't expect that. I expected something really different." I say.

We walked towards her and i look at her. she has become very slim she looks very bad as if she has risen from the dead.

"Don't look at me like that!" My aunt Elizabeth yells.

Ugh I didn't miss that voice she is a real pain in the ass.

"Well you look like you just stood up from the dead." I say sort of laughing but i keep my laugh in.

"Don't be so rude to her jez. We had an accident right after they took you and your aunt got paralysed." My uncle Diego says.

I look shocked." H-how and they didn't took me!" I say.

"We don't know who did it but someone hit our car not accidentally!" My uncle Diego says.

"Probably one of those called brothers of you!" My aunt Elizabeth says sort of whispering and trying to roll away.

"Well why are you just standing there help your aunt!" My uncle Diego yells what made me flinch.

"Jez stop yelling i'm standing right here." I say as i grap my aunt's wheelchair and push her trough the hallway to the livingroom.

"Just let me do my thing you Diego show her room!" My aunt Elizabeth yelled.

"Alright grumpy!" My uncle Diego says and walks back into the hallway.

I just follow him upstairs to my surprise its a real clean modern house I didn't expect that from them. They must have a cleaner for the house.

He opens the door and let me in first.

I look around and when i first enter i feel a carpet floor and its not a big but also not a small room. When I look in front of me I see a kind of desk with a chair against the wall and then right of the desk is a small window. I look to my right and see a closet. When i look further is see a two persons bed in the corner.

Just as i look at the bed my uncle grab me by my arm and yank me on the bed.

"I saw you looking at the bed. We should do a bed test don't we?" He says while unbuttoning his belt.

and then the anger and especially the fear came up.

I was frozen while he ya knowwww

———————————————————————————
915 words

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE FREAKING 14K READERS WHAT THE HELL!! No seriously thank you so much!!!