Chapt: 31

Brothers pov:

So that was something...." River said in between the silence.

"You may leave now River..." Elio says.

"But we didn't even discuss what i came here for." River says.

"We will do that an other time." Elio says grabbing some wodka bottle.

"Alright...." River says and leaves the room.

Elio pours some wodka in a glass en sets down the bottle.

He immediately drinks everything and set down the glass.

"Uhm so what now el?" Guiliano ask.

"Uhm i have no idea. But she is right. Amora is right she had been here for a few days and we already treat her like she is here for weeks. Of course we need to get back to our life she does to but she still needs more time." Elio says.

"And rest. She is in pain a lot we may have seen it a little but she said it herself its not a little." Luca says.

"True but we all know that she can't stay home. She is to stubborn for that." Carlo says.

"I understand her... she doesn't want to be in bed all day and do nothing. She said it herself she doesn't want us to treat her like an victim even though she is." Anthonio says.

"Yes i agree. I think we just need to let her rest on her own way. She was even worse when we got her the first time back. She will heal." Guiliano says.

Elio nods.

"And just let her go to school that's the only thing she can go to and can go to." Lorenzo says.

"Alright we just leave alone then but we need to pay attention more. And Luca more medicines maybe." Elio says.

"I'm gonna do my best on that but I don't know if she is taking them." Luca says

"Well she has to right? Otherwise she is in a lot of pain." Pietro says.

"She is used to that remember. So maybe she is not taking them?" Pagolo says.

"Yeah true but i think she is taking them because she takes them with her to school." Guiliano says.

"But i have never seen her taking them." Pagolo says.

"Well its alright if she is taking them or not its her decision. I'm going to my office. Goodnight boys." Elio say and walks away.

Amora's pov:

I'm trying to sleep but I can't just because i have pain everywhere and i'm thinking to much.

I look at my medicine's on my desk.
I didn't took one because I don't think they work. Just because i'm used to all the pain or actually my body so they are probably not gonna work.

I'm so freaking stubborn jesus.

I look at the time and its 2:56

I groan as I change the way I lie in bed.

The whole night i have been worried about everything and i jump from my alarm in my phone. 7:00 am.

I groan as i stand up but I immediately sit down because all i see i black. Next time don't stand up to fast.

I stand up slowly after waiting a bit and walk to my closet.

"What the fuck do i need to wear." I say.

"Oh here sweatpants from one of my brothers great." I say and grab it.

I also grab an hoodie probably from one of brothers as well.