Chapt: 69

Me and River went to sit down at the table where a few of my brothers with their girlfriends already sat down.

i said hi to them and we just talked a bit.

"so your the famous sister i've heard of." a girl in front of me said. she has very nice straight blonde hair she probably styled it. she has beautyful makeup on just natural not to much. i already know that she is gonna be my new best friend even if she is older then me way older...

"yes that's me. And you are?" i ask with a smile.

she smiles back at me. "i'm Kate i'm with Your older brother Carlo i'm 23 years old." she says.

i nod and smile at her. "it's nice to meet you Kate."

"well that was a description of yourself love." Carlo says.

we all chuckle a bit. (i mean who were listening so not the whole table, so like Amora, River, Laila, Carlo.)

"how long have you been together actually?" a girl next to me ask Kate. She has long straight light brown hair and a beautiful smile.

"we've been together for a year koe right?" she asks carlo.

he just looks at her and i can see him thinking.

"you should know Carlo." i say with a chuckle.

"oh. o i know i know it has been a year yes we went put for dinner few weeks back." he says and Laila nods.

"and you are with Luca right?" i say.

the girl next me nods. "i'm falecia and i'm 20 years old and me and Luca are now for about 4 months dating i think." she says.

luca is just chatting with pietro next to him.

"it's nice to meet you." i say smiling at her.

i look around the table a bit and i see a girl with shoulder length dark brown hair sit down together with Guiliano.

we smile at each other.

I also see Charles and Anthonio sit down next to River.

"what's your first reaction?" River ask me.

"well they all look very nice." i say.

"yeah they do but i don't know where Lorenzo is?" he says looking around.

i look around the table and i don't see him either. Elio isn't here yet too. I look to my right and on the end of the table where Elio normally sits i see a empty chair. Next to that chair two other for Lorenzo and his girlfriend i think.

on that moment Elio, Lorenzo and his girlfriend walk in and sit down.

the whole toom went silent when they saw them sitting down.

Elio doesn't sit yet he stands in front of his chair hold his drink.

"so people good evening. I see that everyone is here with or without they lover." he looks to Anthonio he smiles at Elio.

"for the girlfriends of my brothers welcome it's nice to meet you all. Lets have dinner and eat and chat a bit right?" he says and we all nod.

on that moment a few people walk in with food. he hired more people that's nice that he took my advice of giving mary some help.

(mary is the house- made)

they settle the food down on the table.

"lets raise a class." Elio says rising his class.

we all raise or class.

"where should we raise for?" he says. i see him thinking.

"to love?" Charles says. he scares himself of saying that out loud but Elio nods.