Chapt: 26

It's been 1 month so far and my uncle is really abusive but not like he used to before my brothers etc.

But one thing, it's kinda weird tho but my aunt is really nice? I'm really good at cooking now.
And its fun sometimes with my aunt? That's the only thing what keeps me alive my aunt if she wasn't here i was really dead because of my uncle.

My uncle just beat me up and my aunt cleans my wounds and then we cook together.

I do miss my brothers a lot and i still don't get why they still haven't found me yet? The oldest is such a good searcher so?

Brothers pov

One day after Amora got kidnapped.

All of the brothers are gathered in the livingroom trying to figure out how to get their little sister back.

Elio is walking around thinking and thinking being pissed of not listening to his little sister.

"Who could it be? Maybe it's other mafia! The russia mafia! Of maybe japan because they did say something like that right?" Or- ANTHONY" elio yells interrupting Anthonio.

He jumps. "Sorry i-i am just worried."

"We all are okay we just need to figure out who." Pietro says.

Then elio stops walking and look like he has an idea.

"What is it el? Do you know who might had kidnapped her?" Luca asks.

"Really you guys didn't just think? Her uncle and aunt of course! I already knew but i was just thinking where and how and why etc." Elio says.

"Oh my god of course!" Anthonio says.

"Her uncle duhu." Carlo says.

"Okay so what do you think elio?" Guiliano asks.

"Well I don'y know anything about this man do i let my mans search him up and we'll figure out how to get her back!" He says and grabs his phone.

Amora's pov

Its not that bad here but i still don't like it here. Also its not like i trust my aunt immediately because she is being so nice to me lately i never never will trust them.

Last night I couldn't eat and didn't sleep because i made up a plan to get out of this household.

Didn't really go so well but one thing i'm gonna do is ask my aunt for help because she tells mee very day that she wants me to run or how she hates my uncle.

While my uncle is repairing his car or something my aunt is watching some television i walk over to her.

"I want to talk to you about something." I tell her as i sit on the couch next to her.

She looks at me." Well tell me darling." She says.

"Well can you help me to get out of here?" I ask.

She looks immediately at me."i knew this was about to come. I do wanna help you because i even feel sorry for you and that's new for you to hear probably but it's true." She says.

I nod unsure.

"I mean it, i may have ruined your life i'm sure of that and i'm not gonna say that you can trust me but on this you can because i wanna get out of here ad much ad you. Maybe a bit less then you but still." She says.

"Well let's think about a good plan for me." I say not sure what to say.

We talked for hours while my uncle was just doing something outside.

We made a plan if it's good we don't know but at least we have an plan.

"Okay let's say the plan works and then?" I ask.

"Well then you make sure to get a ride of someone who is not someone who he knows and make sure your gone." She says.

I nod.

After a while me and my aunt are making dinner and my uncle is upstairs repairing a leak.

"I hope our plan works." I say while cutting onions.

"I hope so darling. I really hope so." She says.

"I kinda feel bad for you its weird because you made my life miserable i still don't think you deserve this." I say.

"Well it is what it is." She says.

Later that night it happens like all the time getting beaten up because you did something bad.

When you go to bed you check your plan again.

"Okay so now going to 'sleep' just going to read probably and watch the time and sneak out and hopefully my uncle doesn't hear me." I say to myself with an sigh.

"I hope this works." I say.

Because its not a good plan but I can't make a better one just because i'm middle of the no where. I think

I'm just gonna run run run no lift no just run or walk. Don't trust anyone my aunt said.

Brothers pov

"It's been weeks and you still haven't found anything come one! KEEP SEARCHING!" Elio yells to his guys and they walk away scared for their life trying to find anything about Amora.

"Bro calm down i know your frustrated we all are but we will find her." Guiliano says when Elio comes into the living room where everyone is.

"Uh guys i may have something!" Lorenzo says.

Elio looks at Enzo immediately and walk over to him sitting on the couch.

He shows something on his tablet with camera footage of an gasstation.

"I-is that- Amora." Elio says with tears in his eyes.

"That's why your my right hand enzo!" Elio says and gives him a smack on his shoulder.

They can see how a man hands you over to your uncle and you struggle in his arms to get away but you fail and get dumbed in de car.

Everyone looks at it with sad faves some of them has tears in their eyes.

"Now we know she is alive right." Pagolo says.

"And she tried to get away." Anthonio says.

"Well we don't know because this footage is 2 and half weeks old i hope she is okay." Lorenzo says.

Elio makes an thinking face and walks around.

"We can go to that gasstation and ask about her there and find a sort of house where she may be?" Carlo says.

"Yeah yeah that's an good one but first we need to get all but all footage with that car." Elio says and looks at Lorenzo and some other guys.

They all nod and Lorenzo immediately search things up on his tablet.

After and while they found something but they first wanna go to the gasstation.

Everyone is standing in the hallway reloading their guns etc.

"Anthonio you stay just in case she comes home. For anyone who doesn't want to get their hands bloody can stay too." Elio says while reloading his gun.

He looks around and everyone stays on their place and say nothing.

"Alright lets go." Elio says but when he says that and everyone sort of wanted to walk with him to the front door the door already opens.

A girl with half ripped jeans and dirty shirt.

The girl looks up and her dirty wet hair is in front her face.

"A-amora?" Elio says.

Before she could answer she falls down and now everyone is running towards her.

——————————————————————————-
1222 words

Sorry for not posting for like months i was just struggling a lot with my home and mental health just because freaking school begins. I have exams this year guys i'm freaking graduating this year wtf. So i'm sorry that I won't post a lot.

And sorry for the cliffhanger HAHAHA