Chapt: 78

we all go back upstairs again.

i wipe my tears away as we arrive upstairs.

the door of the basement is in the kitchen so the others were already there so Lorenzo, River and like all my brothers.

"carlo please...." i say grabbing carlo his arm but he shakes it away.

he stops walking.

we're making a scene her ein the kitchen greattt

River sees me and he look concerned at me i just sign at him with my eyes there is nothing.

"so what did he say?" charles says.

"well we founnd out some disturbing things." Elio says.

Carlo doesn't even look at me.

"what did you found out?" luca asked.

"well first we just found out that Amora was trained by russians." Elio says and looks at me and i just look away.

i look up and see my brothers look at me sort of concerned just they don't say much.

i look at River he looks down at the ground.

i keep waiting for him to look up and as he does he looks worried at me.

"Tesoro did you know about this?" lorenzo ask.

i shake my head no.

i really did not

i see that Anthonio had his hand in front of his mouth.

"i'm sorry to interrupt how shocked you all are but why are you all shocked?" Charles asks.

he doesn't know of course.

"russian mafia are known as the most heartless mafia and most brutal even though the italian mafia isn't spft either russian is madness." Pietro says.

"they train you not just to kill they train you to fight and kill innocent people and how to torture someone." pagolo says.

"and they trained me to be an assasin sinced i was 13 or 14." i say.

"wait at what age did you kill someone?" marino ask.

wait what is Marino doing here.

i look confused at him

"since when are you here?" i ask.

"i was aked to join the mistery of the attack sorry i was quite lol." he says.

"anyway i was 12 when i made my first kill it was a man i think" i say.

"12 years old?" river says.

i nod.

" i was 15 when i made my first." anthonio says.

"we all were 15." Elio says.

i look down.

"well i was raised by humiliated people and narcissists" i say.

"and apparently our sister can speak russian." carlo says.

"wait what you can?" pagolo says.

i nod.

"she could talk with that guy and even i believed what he said so he is not lying." guiliano says.

"sick my sister can speak russian. wait how?" anthiono says.

"i have no idea, those people there taught me that" i said.

"you were foced weren't you." guiliano ask me looking at me.

i look at him. "all i can remember that sometimes a man came by our hous i needed to come with him and he learned me all those things and no i did not had a choice." i said.