Chapt: 29

"I'm fine Charles how are you?" I say.

"How am i? Girl i saw you getting kidnapped few months ago your brothers told me they are handling it and now is ee you again? I. Am. Great! No seriously girl spill the right now!" He says.

Me and Anthonio laugh.

"Alright fine i will try to tell you everything." I say.

"Alright just tak ur time." He says while looking st Anthonio smiling.

Mhm there is something going on...

"Okay well my parents died in a car accident i was in that accident to but I survived." I say.

He nods. "How old were you by then?" He asks.

"I was 6. And uhm so i lived with my uncle and aunt who are sister and brother by the way." I say.

He nods again.

"It was not a great childhood actually an nightmare, because my uncle was beating me up like every week or something and by the years everyday." I say.

He just looks at you.

"That and getting raped everyday was for years. And they were sort of rich like fuck because they deal with guns and drugs etc." I say.

"Girl wait a second you got raped by your uncle?" He asks.

"Yeah.... Look don't worry i'm sort of used by it." I say painfully.

Anthonio just look away like he is angry.

"And just to say they weren't my real aunt and uncle they had been lying to me my whole life. One of my brothers found out about me and they literally took me away from them on the right time otherwise i would be dead by the time." I say.

"Hold up your forgetting that they killed multiple people in front of you and made you dig a grave for them." Anthonio says.

I nod.

Now charles his mouth is open.

"Yeah like i said it's awful but that only the beginning ." I say laughing it off.

"Wait u said right on time for what?" Anthonio asks.

"Well uhm..... because i heard them talking about killing me because they are done with me..." i say.

"Why did you never tell us that?" He asks.

"Why would i you guys already know that they want to kill me." I say.

"Well apparently they don't because your still here aren't you," Charles says.

"True but that's my uncle because he has his 'needs' l i say.

"Ew juk. How awful i'm so sorry girl." He says.

"There is more but I can't really tell you that because just no." I say.

"Ur also in the mafia aren't you." Charles says.

Me and Anthonio look at him shocked.

"We really need to hide it better the whole school knows it probably." I say signing.

"Yeah totally.... But seriously how do u know that?" Anthonio ask.

"Its obviously you getting kidnapped and your brothers saying we will handle it that's not really normal to react if your sister is kidnapped." He says.

"Yeah true." Anthonio says.

"Can you explain to me i'm obsessed with the idea of you in mafia." He says looking at me but quickly looks at Anthonio and back at me that's weird...