Chapt: 47

while we're admiring the vieuw i look at him and i was about to say something when he interrupted me.

"i know it's not a good time to tell you this but i just want you to know." he says but doesn't finish.

"tell me what?"i ask looking at him.

he looks at me and we both look into each others eyes.

"I......i just..."he stutters.

"whats the matter River?" i say.

he is not gonna tell that he likes me is he?

"i can't sorry never mind."he says and he stands up.

as he was about to walk away i quickly stand up grab his hand and stop him and sort of trow him at me?

we're really close to each other.

"i think i know what you were about to say and i'm not gonna have that conversation now. But we can a other time when i feel better. if that's ever gonna happen."i say last sentence rambeling but i think he heard me.

he grabs my hand and he make me look into his eyes with his hand under my chin.

"you will me better i promise. We're gonna find you back."river says.

"he is right."i hear footsteps.

i immediately let go of Rivers hand and take a step back and see that it's Lorenzo.

"it's fine i know of you two" he says standing next to River.

"i don't know what you're talking about?"i say trying to convince him but that doesn't work.

"Amora i'm not stupid. I see how my nephew looks at you and you back at him"Lorenzo says.

i look at River and i see him blush?

how cute

"don't tell anyone i was here."i say and i turn around.

while i run back inside the house.

"tonight movie amora!"i hear River yell.

I run past all of my brothers shit...

River pov

"movie tonight? got a date or something?"Lorenzo ask looking at me confused.

"wha no! we just talked and i convinced her to have a movie night with all of us."i say walking towards the house.

Lorenzo walks besides me "aha well lets tell the others."he says as we walk in the house.

"to tell us what? that we saw Amora running trough the house from outside to her room?"elio says looking at me with his arms crossed.

same as the rest of the boys they all look at me for an explanation.

"well me and Amora talked and i convinced her to have a movie night with us."i say.

"really how did you do that?"anthonio asks.

"just i don't know i have my secrets. "as i said that i immitently regret that.

"that sounds weird sorry just mean i was being nice and offered her a whole night movie night with her brothers plus me and Lorenzo."i say

"i was about to say something but alright that's something."Lyca says.

"BUT... i- wow there is a but guys!."pagolo interrupts me and i look annoyed at him.

"we're just gonna have a movie night no questioning her or whatever!" He says