Chapt: 85

River pov:

While Lorenzo walks out to make the call.

"i'm gonna tell the rest of this house and we'll prepare yes?" Elio says and we all nod as he walks out.

we all went to the kitchen were litterly everyone lives. Lorenzo was just on time done with his call.

"they agreed to come with us." lorenzo whispers to elio as we walk in the kitchen.

i heard it though.

that's great.

Elio nods and he brings everyones attention.

"okay so i know we all are devisted of the dissapearing of our lovely Amora." elio says.

"we've been keeping a secret from you guys." carlo says standing next to elio.

"what do you have her under your shirt or something?" Anthonio says.

" no we do not have her yet. We know where she is." ELio says.

their eyes wided.

"you do?" Pietro says.

"wait but how?" Pagolo says.

"well she left us a morse code." Carlo says.

"a morse code?" Luca ask confused.

"that's when i was called with my brother and the spanish mafia leader because she did a morse code from our mafia." Marino says.

"but why does she know that?" Charles ask.

"we know she can speak little bit spanish the rest we don't know." Lorenzo says

"but what did it say?" Guiliano asked.

"It said we're going to Alaska." Marino says bringing everyone's attention to him.

"they called us to translate it." Alejandro says.

"And we agreed to work together to get or sorella." elio says.

"like the spanish mafia is gonna help us?" Guiliano ask.

Elio nods.

"We agreed because Russian mafia is our enemy too we want them gone." Alejandro says.

"right and i called the American mafia too they agreed to come with us and fight." Lorenzo says.

"wait the american mafia really?" Anthonio says confused.

"yes they may not be friends with us but they are the enemy of our enemy so they agreed." Elio says.

"so what now?" Luca asks.

"we're gonna meet up with the american mafia. So we will go on a plane to america." elio says.

"when will that be?" guiliano ask.

"and who is coming just you or?" Luca ask.

elio shakes is head.

"we all are going it is our sister guys." he says.

as we talked that trough and we agreed on things we all wen to do our things.

"Hey riv we need to go grocery shopping." anthonio says while i was about to walk out of the room.

"and why would we? where is Mary our house made?" I ask him while Charles comes almost running to Anthonio.

"she got a week off and we need to eat tonight don't we?" Anthonio says.

"okay and why do i need to come?" i ask them.

"Come on brother go with them your an adult now." Lorenzo says coming back after a phone call.