Chapt: 39

Later that night me and River are cooking together.

"No River not like that!" I say as he tries to cook.

"Didn't you learn how to cook or something?!" I say and take it over from him.

"No not exactly." He says laughing.

"Then i'm gonna learn you!" I say.

"I wanna bake too so we're gonna bake something tomorrow." I say.

"This smells delicious!" Anthonio says walking in the kitchen.

I smile at him.

We both finish making dinner and he does the food on all the plates while i walk to the hallway to yell that dinner is ready.

"BOYS DINNER READYY!" I yell.

I hear an echo.

I laugh."oops"

"Well i think the whole world heard that." Pietro says walking from his office.

I laugh.

"Well everyone knows dinner is ready so." I say as we both walk in the kitchen.

We all eat and talk with each other.

I sit next to pietro and Anthonio. River sits on the end of the table so not like i can get eye contact with him because we're with a lot of people.

"Do you still have an hangover dumbass?" I ask Guiliano who is rubbing his forehead and making a pain face.

He looks at me."yeah well i got home by 9am so dumb of myself." He says taking a sip of water.

I laugh and shake my head.

"You ever got drunk actually?" Guiliano ask me.

I almost choke on my food.

Anthonio heard and he doesn't look at me but he does listen to what i have to say.

"Uhm no no of course not! I'm 15" i say.

"Don't lie to me Piccola i know you did Luca is sitting far away from us." He says.

"Okay fine i did." I say shaking my head.

Guiliano goes back to chatting with Pagolo next to him.

"And in a few days your 16!" Anthonio says.

Right my birthday.

"Shhtt I don't want anyone to know." I say.

"Am i really the only one who knows?" He says.

"Yes so please don't do anything i hate surprises otherwise i will kill you." I say.

" I mean it!" I say pointing a vork at him.

"Okay fine i won't do anything! But i will get you a present I don't care." He says.

"Fine." I say and take bite of the food.

A while later we're all a bit around the kitchen or living room just doing our things.

While me and River talk about what we're gonna do tomorrow my phone rings.

I recognise my ringtone i look around and see it on the coffee table.

I see Pagolo sitting on the couch." Pagolo can you look who it is?" I ask him.

He looks at you phone."the one and only Thomas?" He says.

I look confused.

"Hold a damn minute." I say as i walk to Pagolo who gives me my phone.

"Who is that?" River ask walking towards me.