Chapt: 7

I go back to your room after drinking some tea and talking to my brothers. I lay down but i still can't sleep so i went downstairs again and went to Elio his office. I have no idea why but i just wanted to have some company and I immediately thought of Elio.

I arrive at the huge two doors. Without knocking i go in and see Elio concentrating on his laptop.

He looks up and says."Hey what are you doing up so late?"

"I could ask you the same." I say walking towards a couch with lots of books on shelves above the couch.

I sit up on the couch and put my fingers on the books and move them over all the books.

"Well i got work to do." He says looking back at his laptop.

I stop my finger from moving and i land on a book and the title says 'its all about living life' i grab the book and sit down on the couch.

(I'm making that up btw the title)

I'm reading this book for hours now while Elio is working. I'm so concentrating in the book and living in it that I don't hear Elio saying my name.

But i do notice that he called my name when he touched my shoulder. I flinch.

Again.... I hate it... i want it to stop but i just can't.

Elio ignores it and say." Its time for you to go. You have to sleep."

I nod and set down the book on his old place and walk out Elio his office.

Elio walks up with me upstairs.

I arrive and see that i forgot my phone here i didn't even bring it with me? Thats weird or not actually i'm not on your phone so often but its literally the salvation of my day.

Before Elio could leave i say." Can you stay?"

While i sit on my bed i look at Elio with puppy eyes.

He smiles and walks over to the other side of the bed and sits next to me.

We both lay down i put my head on his chest and he put his arms around me.

Before i drift off to sleep finally after days or weeks of not sleeping he says." I love you stellina." I don't hear it but he smiles before he goes to sleep too.

Flashback

"You gonna be kidding me!" I hear my aunt yell from downstairs. I'm listing music but i pause it quickly.

I can hear my uncle and aunt fighting. My uncle and aunt are dealers i know that since i was 7 but i don't think its only dealing. Sometimes i can hear people voices or when I'm downstairs my uncle or aunt will yell at me to go upstairs. They never said why but you know why. Its because they invite people they buy their drugs or idk what. But sometimes is their yelling or even shooting.... I can hear the shots sometimes. But you don't know if they are dead or leave with an bullet.

Once when i was 10 i heard a shot i always flinch on that because its so loud. I looked out of the window and see my aunt and uncle.

I shake my thoughts away and ignore the yelling downstairs. I put on my headphones and listen to music.

Even if i'm listing to music i hear the shots.
Later on i go downstairs seeing my uncle and aunt cleaning the blood. I ignore it i'm used to see that.

"What did they do this time?" I ask while walking to the kitchen.

"Nothing for you to concern!" My uncle says while washing his hands next to me.