Chapt: 40

I drive to the location where i know Thomas is and probably my uncle....

We arrive at a sort of house but not its a mansion a building with rooms.

Not normal rooms though....

I park in front of the building.

I step out and as i walk to the building i grab my pistol and load it.

My brothers are following me with noah and River too.

I open the door and immediately hold my gun in front of me and look around.

I hold my finger at my lip to the boys to say they need to be quite.

I know where he could be but I don't know for sure. This place is huge. There are a lot of different rooms.

We all walk in the hallway with in front a huge stairs and right and left another hallway with more rooms.

I recognise it all.

I used to get dragged trough the whole hallway to that one room.

I point my finger to pietro and pagolo to go left and to the rest to go right.

As they are going i go upstairs when they don't see me.

"Amora!" Lorenzo whispers but is too late and he kees walking to the right side of the hallway.

As i walk upstairs i get flashbacks a lot.

I see a hallway with a lot of door closed.

I know this floor is from my uncle I wasn't allowed to go here.

I walk further and walk to end of the hallway.

I turn to the right and i see a door The door.

It's the door to the room where my uncle always was sitting behind his desk.

I take a deep breath and i was about to grab the door knob but i hear someone next to me and i was just on time when i see a bullet get into the wall next to me.

I hear the loud shot.

I look at who shot that and its him..

My uncle or idk Diego...

I hold my gun towards him and he does the same.

Boys pov

Lorenzo rover and noah immediately look at each other hearing a gun shot upstairs.

"Lets go." Lorenzo says and they begin to walk back.

We arrive back at the beginning at the stairs.

When we were met with the others with a boy in their arms.

"Who is he?" Lorenzo ask pointing at the boy.

Anthonio shrugs his shoulders while holding him and Charles are holding him.

"We found him in a room." Pietro says.

"W-who are y-you guys?" The boy ask looking up with his beaten up face still in Charles and Anthonio arms.

"Don't worry about that your safe." Pagolo says.

"Lets go upstairs." Lorenzo says.

He was about to walk and go upstairs.

"I wouldn't go there that's the place i'm not allowed to go to." The boys says.

"And who are you exactly?" Noah ask.

"T-thomas." The boys says.

They all look at each other.

"Well lets go upstairs." Lorenzo says.