Chapt: 48

I stand up wipe my tears away and i open the door.

"Let one of my brothers not you get me when we're gonna watch a movie." I say and close the door and lock it before he could say anything.

"Come on amora i just admitted it!" He yell.

I grab my headphones and put on loud music to ignore him.

I know he just admitted it but like i said to him i'm okay right now I can't think or function normally. When i stand or walk to long i will pass out or just feel dizzy.

I need to sleep a lot to get more energy. Or actually eat but I can't go down because I don't want to and there is not food in my room or near by.

I sit on my bed and lay down. I'm just staring at my ceiling and i can feel myself doze off.

One night I can't sleep but some day i sleep the whole day it's weird.

I open my eyes and hear someone yell my name.

"Amoraaa!! Moviee timeee!" I can hear Anthonio.

"Cominggg!" I yell and i can hear him walk away.

I put my headphones off and stand up.

But I immediately sit down because i feel dizzy.

I stand up slowly and walk to my door and walk down the stairs.

I go left to the door to the cinema in our house.

I open the door and see all my brothers sitting on a chair with popcorn. I see one chair empty in the middle.

While i walk towards my seat i look up and see River next to my chair.

I ignore him and sit down.

"Here you choose." Anthonio says giving me the tablet where i can choose a movie.

I scroll trough the movies and stop by a few.

I stop at the movie after i smirk."lets not do that." Pagolo says.

I smile to myself.

I scroll further and i see venom.

I look back at my brothers they nod.

I'm obsessed with marvel they know that. I think I've seen every movie and serie 3 times maybe the movies more.

I play it and put the tablet down.

While we're watching the movie everyone laughs sometimes because he is funny so.

The whole movie i can feel Rover staring at me.

The movie ends and they all talk about how funny some scenes were.

"You picked a great movie piccola." Elio says while we all walk out of the movie room.

I just smile at him.

"Hey guys i will try to go downstairs more but i'm not gonna promise that." I say and they look at me surprised.

"That's okay piccola were happy that you try." Luca says.

"We're proud sis." Anthonio says.

"I'm going to bed tho." I say.

"Yeah we all are we're tired because of that movie" Carlo says.

"Are you saying that the movie was boring?" I say while we walk towards the stairs.

"Oh no you get what i mean." He says.

I nod." Yeah you get tired because you sit for two hours in the dark." I say.