Chapt: 91

okay in this chapter there's gonna be some spice. if you like it then read it. if you don't skip then this chapter because it's 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
-------------------------------------------------------

It's the next morning and i wake up seeing River sleepig next to me. I untangle myself from River his naked body, and go to the bathroom. feeling myself limping. That's totally my fault as i said to river 'do anything what you want to do with me'. And as i see he did everything oh god he was amazing. As i'm washing my face i think of the last night i smile to myself. We are really perfect for each other.

I do my business in the bathroom and walk out of the bathroom still limping

I see River his eyes on me.

I'm not wearing anything i just went with my naked body to the bathroom lol.

"hello beautiful." he says.

i smile at him as he scans my body.

i don't feel uncomfortble or something. never did with him

"i'm gonna take a shower." he says as he gets out of the bed.

he is fully naked.

i look at his abs and i try not to look down to you know what was inside of me last night.

"can i join?" i ask him as i look at him teasingly.

he smirks at me and grabs my waist.

"sure you can, but you won't be able to walk after." he whispers in my ear. i already got turned on by that jesus.

my eyes go wide as he walks past me letting my waist go.

i feel cold.

i turn around and lean against the bathroom door frame. I look at river turning the shower on.

he looks at me.

"i already can't walk." i say as i blush.

he smirks.

"then i did a good job last night." he says and smirks.

he gets into the shower and the warm water gets on his skin.

he steps aside as he looks at me. I walk to the shower and get under the water.

River grabs a bottle of shampoo and squirted. i gasped as the shampoo dropped down the sides of my wet hair before letting out a laugh.

"you stink." River teased. getting a little punch on his arm of me in return.

i scooped some shampoo off my hair and rubbed it onto his head. but he is tall so i'm standing of my tip toes.

he goes a bit down for me.

i laugh and he chuckles.

he then washed my hair, pulling the shower head out of it's stand and washng the soap out of my hair. he then did himself before he reconnect the shower head to it's holder.

he is like under the shower and i'm like standing next to him almost shivering from the cold not feeling warm water.

he looks at me and i look at him sort of angry but funny angry like a child.

"it's so cold." i say.

River take a step towards me and grabs my waist with both hands.

he leans closer to me and goes to my ear. "you know what will warm you up, skin on skin contact." he whispers as i feel tingles troughout my whole body, making my heart race.

he smirks at me and kisses me.

what turns into a make out.

he pushes me against the shower wall as we make out.