Chapt: 67

Later that night the movie ended and we said our goodnights and we both separate our ways to out bedroom.

i'm just laying i bed thinking about what kind of relationship i want if i want to go any further.

it's just i have nightmares still about me being you know raped etc. but that's the only experience i have had with sex. it isn't that bad right.

i wish i had a female in my life to ask questions...

the next morning i woke up with my phone on the ground and my book on my stomach.

i had a rough night i guess.

i scrolled a bit trough my phone and then went to read a book. my phone should have fallen off my bed.

i lay my book next to me and lay down half out of my bed to grab my phone.

but the door opens suddenly and i literally fall of the bed on the ground because i wanted to check who it was.

i already know who.

i hear the chuckle from him.

"good morning love." River says.

i quickly sit up still sitting on the ground.

i look up to him standing in the doorway with my hair in front of my face. i blow it away like a little kid.

he chuckles.

i giggle back. i'm also just wearing t-shirt what isn't even mine. probably Rivers or one from my brothers.

i stand up with my phone in my hand.

i look at the time.

"oh shit why didn't you wake me up early dickhead." i say quickly walking to my wardrobe.

"why are you in such a hurry?" he asks.

"well maybe because we have to go to school and i over slept." i say as i close the door where he was leaning on.

he almost fall down.

he goed to sit on my bed.

i just take my shirt off and i didn't have like anything under it no bra or something so it isn't the first time he sees me sort of naked i think.

i'm still wearing underwear though.

i turn around and grab a bra and put it on.

"you know i love it that you don't care that i'm here and you just almost naked." he says.

i turn my head smiling."well what so weird at tits? i don't have big ones you can barely see them but okay." i say laughing at my own joke.

he chuckles.

"i don't care about that you perfect the way you are." he says.

i laugh.

i walk to my closet and turn around. "what should i wear?" i say.

he looks me up and down as he stands up and grabs my waist.

"well i'm already fine with this." he says.

i chuckle.

his head comes closer and his lips almost touches mine when we hear a knock on the door.

i fake cough a bit while River takes a step back.

"i'm changing what is it?" i ask before someone just walks in.

"we're almost leaving hurry up." i hear pagolo say.

"okay i'm almost ready." i say.

"by the way have you seen River?" he ask.

i look at river and he shakes his head.