Chapt: 68

While me, River, Anthonio, Charles and the twins are sitting at the table eating and chatting dante(nephew) comes walking to our table.

"hey mate it's been a long time. where have you been?"Pietro asks.

"hey guys, Yeah i was a it sick but i'm okay now." he says while he sits down next to Pagolo.

"How is your dad Fernando?" Anthonio.

"he alright very busy as always."dante says.

"can i ask you something Amora?" he ask looking at me.

i look up from my phone and nod while i.m chewing on my food.

"how do i ask a girl out?" he ask.

"uh well just walk towards her and ask her or something?" i manage to say.

"but Dante why are you asking amora? We're the boys here." pietro says.

"well maybe asking a girl is better because then i know how girls want to get asked out right?" he says.

i nod "that's actually true. Boys think that they have the best plan on how to ask a girl out but what do girls actually want?" i say.

"but i stil don't know i think what every girl loves is flowers and then ask her out." i say.

he nods "alright thank you i will give it a go."Dante says.

"but bro now we want to know who do you to ask out?" River ask.

"oh right, you guys probably know her it's Lilly." dante says.

the moment that i hear the last sentance i almost spit my food out of my mout, but i managed it to change it in a cough.

Dante looks weird at me.

while i keep coughing River manage to say between my coughs. "bro don't do it. She is playing you." he says

"she want to have every guy in the school. Her and Amora are enemy's bro." Anthonio says.

"wait what? did i miss that mug in one week?" he says.

"yes you did." i manage to say.

"look she is flirting with every guy even with River. And she knows i'm his girlfriend i made that clear to her." i say.

"and she is a bitch bro. maybe she is nice to you but that's for maybe a few weeks but she is a whore." charles says.

"alright i think i believe you guys. i did hear things about her but i ignored it sort of." he says.

"well i hope ur crush goes away." i say.

he nods." i will be alright." he says.

the bell goed and we all went to class.

(skip after school)

later that day we are home after school.

i'm reading an book in the library when River walks in.

"hey love what are you reading?" he ask while he walks to the couch and sit next to me.

i look at him from my book.

"wait this is the chapter i've been waiting for this whole book." i say and my eyes go back to the book.

"alright fine i will wait." he says.

after a while the chapter is over and i look up from my book and i see River still sitting on the couch looking at me.

"why are you staring at me the whole time i was reading?" i say smiling a bit.