Chapt: 6

Flashback

I walk into school bruises all over my body, cheeked stains with tears. First time i didn't care about people seeing my scars.

In the morning i stood up with a extremely headache. And also bruises and scars all over my body. I was to tired to put on a sweater because everything hurts i can't even stretch my arms. So i went to wear a t-shirt and just black pants. Like everyone but i wear always hoodies or something to cover my scars even in the summer.

I suddenly see him, my enemy Aiden that smirked plastered in his face.

That smirk dropped on the moment he saw my bruises body and stained cheeks.

I slowly start to lose consciousness. But before i hit the ground i felt two strong arms around me.

I've got you darling, i've got you." Were the last words i heard before darkness took over me.

I wake up seeing a lamp above me. I try to sit up feeling a huge headache. I look around and see that i'm at the principal office. (There is always a couch there right?)

Then i see Aiden coming towards to me with a glass of water.

"Hey your awake Here you go." He says giving me the glass of water.

I take the glass of water." Thank you?" I say confused.

I take a sip but before i could swallow he said." Why is your whole body bruised.

I coughed on that a lot."s-sorry what?" I say coughing.

"Why is your whole body bruised and why did you faint?" He ask concerned.

"why do you care?" I say taking another sip.

"Oh right we're back to that.....well i guess i do care about you Amora!" He says.

I look him in the eyes and sigh." Its none of your business now why am i here?" I say looking away.

"Amor-i don't see the principle here so i'm gonna go." I say and i stand up but i feel a little bit dizzy.

I grab the couch and my forehead. Then i feel a pair of hands on my arm i immediately flinch Aiden look confused at me.

"I'm fine...." i say and limp away.

End of flashback

————————————————————————

I'm at my room just staring at the wall when the door opens interrupting my thoughts. I saw Carlo uninteresting he says "Elio wants to speak with you...." Then he is just gone.

I go downstairs but i look around and i think how the hell am i supposed to find his office in this mansion.

"Oh did Carlo only tell you not lead you the way?" I look behind me and its Luca.

"Well follow me." He says smiling and walks to me.

I arrive at his office its in the end of a long hallway with two huge doors. And on one of those two doors there is a sign that says 'office'
I could easily find this on my own.