Chapt: 52

Day of the present

I was sitting on my bed crying of course because of what i just saw casey her head.

I grab my phone and call one of the two numbers in my phone. I have Casey and her father only.

They gave me this phone for my birthday a few years ago so i can call then anytime.

I call her father.

He picks up." Hey sweetheart happy birthday!" He says enthusiast.

"Thank you uhm Matt you need to run." I say.

"What why?" He ask.

"Matt i got a present from my aunt and uncle and it wasn't really a nice present." I say.

"I was just about to say since when do they remember your birthday." He says.

"Well it was casey her head. So i'm sorry but your daughter isn here anymore you have to run!" I say.

"Oh my- my baby i-is dead...okay i'm gonna run thank you for the warning." He says.

"Please just go before they find you." I say.

"I will thank you sweetheart and it's gonna be okay." He says and he hangs up.

I brake down on the floor.

End of flashback

"Well i had a sort of my own head for halloween so i just found a body from a big barbie doll i think and i did like i was waisted or something on the street and they chased me and i went around an corner and laid the doll and they bought it idk how but they did." She says.

"B- huh but what about your dad?" I ask.

"It was his idea because we saw your aunt and uncle walking and staring at our building so we already knew they were after us." She says.

I nod  "so it was his idea?" I say.

She nods "jup i'm sorry I should've said something or let you know that i was still allive." She says.

"You know how long I've cried about you?" I say.

"Unbelievable but it's okay but how and why are you here anyway?" I ask.

"Yeah why did you attack us on family day?" Anthonio says.

"Well my dad was searching you at your home and there was no one so he wanted to search more." She says.

"Wow well how did you find me then?" I ask.

"Idk how my dad did it but he knew something about this family and you connected." She says.

"Yeah more people begin to know more about us having a sister." Elio says.

"Well I don't wanna ruin family day." She says.

"We will take care of those two sorry about that." Lorenzo says.

"I will walk you out." I say and we walk to the door.

While my family clean up the two body's me and casey talk outside and her man walk towards their car.

"Here set your phone number in my phone so that we can call." I say giving my phone.

She grabs my phone and hers and sets my phone number in her phone.

"Call me alright?" I say.

She nods."of course!" She says and we hug.