Chapt: 61

Its the next day and it's school day again.

how exciting!

I get up and look at my closet.

my eyes almost can't open anymore because its so early but i have to.

I grab some cargo pants and a oversized t-shirt what is probably Rivers t-shirt but i don't care they are comfy asf.

outfit:

I put on some basic make-up just mascara

I put on some basic make-up just mascara. i brush my hair a bit and put on some parfume.

I walk to the door and when i open the door i see Anthonio and Charles already standing just about to knock on my door.

i smile at them.

they smile back.

"you look beautiful now lets get some breakfast shall we." anthonio says.

we walk all towards the stairs and down to the kitchen.

i brought my bag with the books i need for today with me and drop is next to the stairs.

We walk into the kitchen and we see that everything is set on the table like old times breakfast with everyone.

because everyone is back on track . Going to school, to work, or whatever.

a few of my brothers are already sitting

i smile at them.

when i look to the kitchen i see a made already an new one?

ugh we love new mades who do everything for us.

NOT

i see Rover helping her.

omg

i smile and walk towards them.

i stand beside the made while river is on her other side.

i smile at her and she smiles back.

"hi i'm Amora Romano!" i say to her.

"hello miss Romano i'm Mary Donto just call me Mary." she says.

"then can you call me just Amora please i feel like an old grandma when someone calls me miss Romano." i say smiling.

she nods smiling.

i look to River who is smiling at me.

"come lets have breakfast." he says.

i nod.

i look at mary." thank you for the breakfast Mary." i say.

she nods smiling.

"i think i'm the only one who is nice to her." i say while me and River walk towards the table.

"well that makes two of us i'm nice to her too you know?" he says while he looks at me.

"oh really? that's very rare." i say while i sit on my chest and he sits next to me.