Chapt: 60

Rivers pov

While i was waiting for Amora and Elio their conversation i hear screaming and yelling. i'm shocked how

"oh i don't fucking care Elio." i hear Amora almost screaming.

i hear footsteps and see like everyone of Amora's her brothers walking towards me.

"what the hell are those screaming about?" carlo ask.

i just shrug.

but then

"i'm sorry Amora but i had too. can you forgive me?" he ask

why did he think she just forgives him?

"you hurt me by taking River away from me because you were scared he is gonna break my heart well you wanna know something you already did that for him." i hear Amora say.

"and no fucking way i'm gonna forgive you that easy. you'll have to do a lot more to earn my forgiveness." amora says

i look to my side wide eyes towards the boys and they do the same.

she is a bad bitch.

"amora don't be stupid." Elio says.

"me stupid? i'm in love with this guy maybe that doesn't matter to you but not only that but he was there for me when i was at my lowest where were you huh? you were to busy with your little mafia shit." i hear Amora say.

i just look down trying to hide my smile.

i feel a hand on my shoulder and i look to my side and see it's Lorenzo and he just smiles to me.

"and i had a fucked up mind i went so dark and who caught me River! not you no!" Amora yells.

i give a shocking face

jezus she is a spicy girl.

"my own fucking brother was to busy being the mafia boss." she yell.

that is indeed true

"amora i'm sorry i know i haven't been the greatest older brot- no indeed you haven't and you understand that i can't forgive yoy that right?" i hear Amora say.

oh

"amora please" Elio says.

"no i know you were there for me when i got into the hospital or just an accident but that wasn't that bad. A few months ago i went dark and i mean really dark i hated myself and life and only River knew that and was there for me. even fucking Anthonio saw how bad i looked." Amora says.

i look to Anthonio who is standing next to me with Charles.

"you know that my panick attacks are back? and that i go into transitions again i see my dead uncle again!" i say

My face went from normal to worried and shocked.

i look at the brothers and they all look devastated

we hear nothing now?

but then

"no of course you didn't! you never asked how i was doing maybe you were busy of course i get it but i'm your sister." Amora yellling the last sentence.